Sign in to follow this  
Port

The Saloon

Now, now there are no hit lists... We don't do that around here... It's funny, but let's make sure people understand we are joking... :)

Hides hit list behind back..................... :devilish:

Wicked..... :animated_wave:

Ryan Seacrest took Casey Kasem's hit list!

If you've seen enough movies, AfterSchool specials and TV shows that try to teach kids what NOT to do, you must have seen depictions of people in bars, or getting drunk at house parties. I'm sure that most of the kids have had the opportunity to be exposed to these same things. (Or at least the older of them have.) So while having the producers or crew there may have spurred them to an extra level of showiness, it's reasonable to admit that the seeds of this behaviour was already known to them.

Echo has a hit list? Hey, I'm just glad he no longer posts in ALL CAPS!

Echo has a hit list? Hey, I'm just glad he no longer posts in ALL CAPS!

Pray tell, when did I ever do that? :animated_bouncy:

(Well, if it wasn't you, it was someone else with the username "echo" on a previous version of Morty's forums.

We had to sign up again when we moved boards, 2 and a half years ago, so it would have been before that.)

Speaking of behaviour these kids could imitate... do you think they'll end up doing something like a shoot-out in main street at high noon? Some of these kids must have seen some Western films, don't you think?

do you think they'll end up doing something like a shoot-out in main street at high noon? Some of these kids must have seen some Western films, don't you think?

I'm sure they will do something involving paintball guns or something in a challenge. I doubt they will shoot at each other though.