Official Nominations - Fox Reality

Jem

Yeah, that's it, Danielle didn't WANT to be nominated, sure, that makes sense.

I really don't think Daniele wants to be thought of as the HOT girl. From watching her all season and from her forums that is not what she wants to be known for.

Now Jen loves that stuff. With the too small bikinis and attention she got from wearing them Jen is more suited for the HOT girl.

I doubt if Daniele would want to be in that catagory. I am sure she would turn it down if nominated.

When you think hottie you think sex appeal and that is more something Jen aspires for.

Yes Jen is "hotter" then Dani.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Um okay

I really don't think Daniele wants to be thought of as the HOT girl. From watching her all season and from her forums that is not what she wants to be known for.

The skimpy shorts falling off her star tagged hip bones, the red string bikini during the most important competition of the season, the knee socks, the banana top, flawless makeup, yeah right, and Dick didn't want to be the "villain".

But I respect your opinion. Although I disagree of what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it. (to paraphrase Voltaire)

Did anyone catch the Scott Bao show?

I watched most of it and didn't care for it. It was kinda lame, imo. I do like Scott though.

I Think anyone would want to be considered Hot. I see a guy from The Biggest Loser on the list. I dont think they meant HOT exactly the way you are saying it.

Bob Harper from Biggest Loser is one of the trainers. And he is HAAAWWWT!!!

I agree with Marty. Dani never tried to be the "hot chick", that was Jen. Although Dani probably wouldn't mind being considered hot, I don't think it's something she aspires to, as in it being no. 1 on her list of things to aspire to. That would be Jen. So I really doubt Dani is disappointed she didn't make the 'hot' list.

Is there anyone from BB who wasn't nominated and you felt should have been?

Also, who was the first person you felt would get to the end of BB 8? Did you opinion change towards any houseguest as the season went on?

No one else I felt should be nominated.

I always felt that Daniele and Jessica would get to the end.

My opinions never really changed towards the houseguests. Eric always bothered me a little and Zach seemed not to be playing the game til the end.

Dick was my fave.

• 2 weeks later...

i was suprise both amber and jameka went to this show. i thought after knowing how folks on outside preceive them they wouldnt want to be on tv again.

Archived