Official Nominations - Fox Reality

Jem

It could be just the angle his body is at in that pic. Plus, he's probably spent a lot of time working his muscles for football, so that would probably make his head look smaller if it wasn't already a bit bigger for his body before working out.

I just saw all the pictures posted of the Realty awards. Did they already have the show or were those the nominations pictures??

Is it just me, or does Nick's head look too small for his body?

Trust me, it isn't just you. He didn't get nominated for best hottie, either.And I'm not sure about the roids because they tend to make your head big, too, or maybe that's just HGH. I just think he has a pee head.

I don't know about the perpetually stupid expression on his face, though. Maybe he's just a simple kind of guy.

What no Danielle as Favorite Hottie??

Jen hotter than Dani

I doubt if Daniele would want to be in that catagory. I am sure she would turn it down if nominated.

When you think hottie you think sex appeal and that is more something Jen aspires for.

Yes Jen is "hotter" then Dani.

Well I have seen some of the results for the Fox Reality awards. The show has not aired yet.

SPOILERS

Eric and Jess won for best showmance

Jen did NOT win for best hottie

Amber won for best tears

That is all I know so far

I doubt if Daniele would want to be in that catagory. I am sure she would turn it down if nominated.

Yeah, that's it, Danielle didn't WANT to be nominated, sure, that makes sense.

It still funny that Nick Tsansta or whatever his name is, wasn't even nominated for hot guy.

Did anyone catch the Scott Bao show?

Archived