Interview Suggestions

Yana

After compiling questions for our latest interviews, and it taking around 6 hours to do, I have come up with some suggestion that would help me out so much... I ask that you please follow these suggestions, but they are only suggestions, just a way to make things easier and faster for me...

1. Please use times new roman font...

2. Please use a size 14 font if you are typing it anywhere besides the Pm's here at Morty's...

3. Please don't use any color other than black for your font, it's really hard to see colors when you are compiling things...

4. Please double space...

5. Please number or bullet your questions so I know where one ends and another beigns...

6. If you are e-mailing the questions to me instead of PMing them and you would like for your Morty's screen name to be used, please include that name somewhere in the e-mail...

7. Please remember that our interviews are different from the norm, your name will be shown as asking the question, so please phrase the question as if you are talking directly to the person being interviewed...

For example: Please ask Janelle if she is still friends with Howie...

I would like it worded as follows...

Janelle are you still friends with Howie?

Also remember that if you send in a question that is similar to what someone else has asked, then the two (or more if needed) questions will be combined, and all names added as having asked the question...

Now that those are out of the way, I need to address another issue...

Please people remember that the people being interview are REAL PEOPLE, and have feelings too... If your question isn't phrased respectfully it WON'T be asked...

In other words NO NAME CALLING, NO FLAMING, ask the hard hitting questions if you want, but do it respectfully... These interviews reflect on all of us here at Morty's, so please keep that in mind...

I reserve the right to add too, change, or delete any or all of these at any time... :)

Archived