July 11th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah, James, and Kaysar are outside talking about whether Sarah would marry James since he is a teacher... Kaysar said if you don't marry her I am going to..."what is your sleeping arrangement".. Wonder if Kaysar is trying to call them out on their relationship...

Kaysar says he is going to start working out now that he is eating real food.

James left to go to "give birth"

Kaysar asks her why she broke up with her boyfriend..

She states because he couldn't quit cheating

He is now asking her questions about the boyfriend.. She says he stated she wasn't a good enough girlfriend

She is talking about her supposed "ex" he had or has as she says a low self esteem and he needed help and that he liked having attention from other girls.. she was saying that she believes he has a good heart... the way she was talking it almost seems like she may be talking about James... just my opinion

Sarah says she is a daddy's girl... she is talking about what he did for her..

like tucking her in like a pencil.. Kaysar says that is exactly what he wants to do.. he says he loves his family... and that it is the little things that count... Sarah really seems to be enjoy this conversation...

Kaysar just said a girl like you is hard to find and that she needs to find a guy with a similar guy like her that will appreciate her...

she just said lets go to the hot tub.. will you hate me if I have a beer

Camera 2: Eric, April, Ivetter, Jen, Maggie

Conversation about muff diving. E - If you are diving on your girl and you didn't get her off, wouldn't you think something is wrong with you

I- If the guy that doesn't know your spot, you won't get off. There are girls who are so uptight they can't tell their partner what to do.

A group of HG's are sitting around outside at the table talking about oral sex and how you need to communicate to your partner to let them know that what they are doing is good or not..

Eric says that when sex is great in a relationship it is only 5% of the relationship but when it is bad it is 95% of the relationship...

Ashlea and Janelle are talking on the hammack, janelle wants to let kaysar know that she's a pair with ashlea. They are noticing eric, april and maggie always wispering before they come up and know eric is trying to convince everyone that they should vote ashlea out. Janelle wants to give a speach about how ashlea is her best friend and how they all need to see how eric was planning to kick ashlea out.

Janelle and Ashlea are talking on the hammock alone about Eric working everyone to get Ashlea gone and how if they don't he will have be in trouble cuz they are gunning for him... Janelle said that if Ashlea does get voted out then she is going to sit everyone down and say yes Ashlea was my best friend and now you know who the key player is that is Eric so she can place doubt in people's mind... They are now talking about how Ivette is annoying, ugly and that she is getting on Kaysar's mind..

They are trying to decide how to best keep Ashlea around...

Guest Shockalot

Oh man.. they are all discussing anal sex.

Not surprisingly Howie is 'all over it'

Eric is debunking the myth of men enjoying having a better orgasm if women put finger up their anus.

Howie is so animated he cant stand it. Lots of talk about 'tossing salad'

Eric learns what it is and says "Poeple who known me for 20 years wont ask me if I do that to my wife.... OH MAN.. (says eric) I really hope kids are not watching!"

Eric is simply 'incredulous' that any women might not like 'muffdiving'.

James insists every woman is different.

Other girls explain that women are more fickle that way.. could change day to day.

Eric and Ivette agree that if women are 'prudish' they wont enjoy it.

Eric is being very explicit and open about sex but in more of a 'philosophical way'.

Eric: "When Sex is ok in a relationship its 5% of the relationship.......when theres a problem, then sex becomes 95% of the relationship!"

Thankfully Cam goes to Janelle and Ashlea on Hammock.

They are discussing Ashleas chances.

Janelle says Eric is probably an 'against' vote.

They both agree they want Eric OUT.

They figure he is working everyone to get her out.

Janelle is considering giving a speech to everyone saying she is Ashlea's friend but that Eric is trying to manipulate them all.

Janelle is encouraging Ashlea to go start asking questions about who is voting for who.

Janelle: who is in the long chair?

Ash: James

Janele: Eric is annoying...but James would NEVER let eric say antyhing bad about us. or ivette for that matter.

Ash: I think james would tell us what people were saying earlier.

Janelle: he wont tell.

Janelle: he is an observer not a gossiper.

Ash: what do you think april will do?

Janelle: what anyone tells her.

Janelle: I dont think James likes eric

Janelle: eric will not win this game.

Ash: Thank god.

Janelle: I wanna win so i can see him go down.

Jan: If I win hoh I'd put Ivette and Eric up.

Jan: Eric would put up me and howie...guarenteed.

Jan: Eric cant STAND howie..erics PISSED at howie...everyone loves howie.

Jan: Beau is being flaming gay for attention

Ash: deffinately.

Ash: i'd be happy if eric and ivette were gone.

Jan: i'm sure they think the same of us.

ash: we're too cute anyways.

janelle: obviously thats why you were put up.

janelle; they will put me up is because they see potential between me having howie and other guys on my side. it'll be guys vs. old people thing.

.ash laughs.

kaysar joins them...then leaves

Janelle: hes the only guy i like beside how in this house

Jan: jennifer is looking for a hookup obviously.

Beau asking James about his teaching...he SOUNDS like he knows what he is talking about, going into good details. James thinks he is a 'fair teacher' haha.

now they are off that subject.

Beau asking Michael what is wrong, truthfully

Michael evading, sounding erudite, thinking about the people watching

Beau keeps trying to get him to open up, Michael stays closed, starts talking about moving to US in 1997

Michael says he has been here for so long but doesn't feel at home.

He feels closer to Beau than anyone else.

CUT TO FISH

Michael and Beau talking... Michael getting very philisophical and "melancholy" as Beau puts it. Beau asks him his thoughts, he counters this by "a wise man once said a penny for your thoughts." everything is acounteracted with a quote. Michael says he feels closest with Beau because of their traveling backgrounds, Michael wants to be the best person he can be and hopes god will help. Beau says not everyone was brought up like the two of them, and we get fish

Janelle just told Howie she heard Ivette tell Beau that they should have brought their drums from home. Telling him they think Beau and Ivette know each other. Janelle .Ashlea and Howie trying strategize to get Ashlea to stay

Janelle told Howie if they can get Ashlea to stay she will sleep with him in the bed for two weeks

[Can't tell what Howie is thinking.]

Janelle says to put up eric and beau if howie wins hoh.

[it's hard to follow because nobody know where howies head is at for real.]

Janelle tells howie that if eric wins, her [janelle] and howie will go up. howie responds with you really think so???

howie says if he wins hoh he will need to pick people from the other surfboard off. janelle agrees but says not kaysar.

and fish

Now they just told Howie if Eric wins HOH he is going to put up him and Janelle. Also that Eric is jealous of Howie because everyone likes Howie