July 11th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Eric says he will go along with James' idea... But he doesn't want James to tell anyone else so if it gets out they will know one of them tell it...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beau and Janelle are still trying to figure out what city the cityscape belongs to. New York, Miami, and Chicago have all been suggested.

Janelle: Are you sure these buildings are all from the same city?

Janelle: I hate downtown L.A.

Beau: Me too.

~Talk of bars and such~

J: Its L.A.

B: Deffinately

We have Eric and James still talking game on 2 feeds.

J: We're going to have to start taking out Maggie and Rachel

E: Abosolutely

(Dumb moves James)

Ivette joins convo.

I: I am NOT feeling the vibe between Micheal and Janelle

E + J agree

James then tries to clean up his tracks and say he isnt sure he wants to vote Maggie off.

Ivette tells Eric and James that Micheal said he didnt like the other guys.

(Janelle's new nickname is "Skankzilla" LOL)

We now have Jenny and Micheal on one feed. M is venting to J because people are talking about him behind his back. It seems that Jenny is even in tears. He gives her the whole "If I find someone talking about me but they dont have the spine to say it to my face...blah blah"

J: (crying) I dont want the house to f*** up my real life.

Micheal gives her some encouraging words. (I couldnt get in the words, audio went to fishtank)

Eric talking to Michael about the way he has acted with the women... He can't get Michael to understand that people won't come to him and talk to him because they are scared they will be put on the block if he ever got HoH...

In the gold room, Jen confesses to Ashlea that she is worried about her boyfriend thinking things have happened between her and Micheal. They then start talking about how Ivette causes so much drama. We learn that the pep talk Micheal was giving her was about her worrying about her boyfriend.