Is Big Brother Rigged?

yadayadayada

oh I didn't say it was the greatest thing but I guess if you do not want to have any reason to be chided, then don't talk about it, and do not make a public spectacle of yourself while doing it. I think Jessica said I know how you feel Jameka, I am religious I just never talk about it out in the open. I think Jessica just kept stuff like that to herself. My mother always said to me like when I was 15, the one thing you never really want to get into a big public discussion about is Religion and Politics, and I guess even in 2007 it still causes problems, it is a cautious subject. But I do think there are more hideous things happening then making fun of Jameka by playin some dang ol music while she was doin her thing. Really she shoulda warmed more up to people instead of hidin out reading her bible all the time.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still doesnt explain why BB would mock one person's religion and not anothers when they both prayed in the open.

And i do believe Jessica said it was unfair the way BB handled Jameka's religion and even said there was a lot more to her other than "hiding and reading her bible"

Production did not single Jameka out. They sensationalized every houseguest. We had a new producer this year that decided to make changes in the way the show was done. I happened to love the music they used and I got a lot of laughs from all the houseguests.

I know you say they did not make fun of Kaysar but they did of Jameka. New PRODUCER. ;)

Sorry you see it that way. I never thought she used religion that was just who she was, every religion is not the same. Some pray out loud, some in silence, some pray to Mecca. Who's to say which one is right and which one is wrong? Obviously CBS since that was part of their manipulation to make Jameka or anyone else who dare go against the Ds look like fools.

And wasnt the hookah part of Kaysar's religion or was it his culture, or just for fun i really dont remember? He most certainly gathered people around that. one could say he used his hookah to get closer to people.

well I am certainly not sayin that Jamekas religon is not who she is but when you put it out there on a show like BB believe me it is gonna be a mochery. The show does have new producers and they really did kinda pick up on everyones weakness and ran with it, every one got made fun of and I said earlier sorry but the church music made me laugh my hinnie off, it was just so SNL, not everything has to be taken so seriously, especially on BB. If I didn't want my stuf out there then I wouldn't go on the show or I would keep certain things off limits. I definately see a different way of doing things on this seasons show, and I think it was Amber that said she didn't like the way they made Jameka seem. It is just a show, we all love it or we wouldn't be on here talkin about it, good or bad, agree or dissagree, I just gotta keep the sense of humor in my life, that is what gets me thru all the crap, if I can see the funny side of things my day is a whole lot better. :bedtime:

they showed amber praying too. it wasnt just limited to jameka. I dont believe they were making fun of christians. Kail is a christian and they didnt spoof her... cause she didnt do any weird things to give them any material.

some of the things jameka and amber did were just so far out there... so alien... that the producers probably thought "How could we NOT use this stuff??? its just too funny". i mean.. come on!!! Amber was praying for God to give her a perm to give to jameka if she ever won HOH!!! sFun_ahohno.gif

but i will say this. Allison the producer got a thumbs down from me. i dont think she did the greatest job.. or even a good job. even still, i dont think there was rigging. too many people on that staff to let something like that happen and nothing be leaked.

Well I laughed more this year then any other year. So Allison did good there. As far as the AP it sucked.

No way did Allison rig the game. Nope she didn't do it.

I don't think it was rigged...but sure, it could have been.

It doesn't really matter to me; I take as a given that in order for Reality shows to work, there has to be some editing, toying around, manipulating public opinion.

Do some do it more than others? Probably.

Did BB do it this season for than others? Almost certainly.

Did it take away from my enjoyment of the season? Absolutely not.

I just don't take it all very seriously, and I honestly don't care.

And, to get back on topic, based on the interview on page 8(?) of this thread (posted by Mendes), along with everything else that was questionable this season (too long a list to repeat), it was rigged. Absolutely.

And what 'proof' are you talking about? (over and over?) It's not rigged because some fans on a board say so? Sorry, spin it all you like, it's not enough. There's far more 'proof' that suggests it was rigged than there is that it wasn't, IMO.

As for the violence, I don't know..but verbal abuse can be just as damaging as physical abuse, that I do know. Was it rigged?..I do think that once cbs realized what a big hit dick was they definitely did everything possible to keep him in the house. Like not letting eric use pov, (dick would have been gone)..

what I want to know is did the producers ever consider what would happen if eric won pov at anytime in the game, would he decide what to do with it, was it always a case of eric could never use the pov? Didn't they always show the veto comepition and the ceremony on the same night? also the influencing people in the dr. (and yes I know they've done that every season)..flat out letting dick cheat with mirrors I don't think the imformation proves anything one way or the other. I don't think we will ever really know.

What they did to Jameka with the church music was horrible...but I guess it's their right do portray each house guest as they see fit, no matter how horrible some think it is.

I do think that once cbs realized what a big hit dick was they definitely did everything possible to keep him in the house. Like not letting eric use pov, (dick would have been gone)..

There was no time for America to vote. There were just moments and Eric would have had to make a decision on his own. (can you imagine how mad America would be)

actually, there was time.

eric won POV on saturday and the ceremony wasnt until monday. instead of us voting for some stupid thing on Sunday, they could have had us vote for the veto.

the thing is, the way the voting was going, it would have probably gone in dicks favor anyways. OR they could have done a 2 part vote like

Part 1. should Eric use the Veto Yes / No

if YES

Part 2. who should eric try and get jessica to put up as a replacement

but most likely the votes would have been for eric NOT to use the veto..

I am not sure or not if the game was rigged...

However there is scripting and manipulation going on and that is just as sad as outright rigging...

Either way, shame on Allison Growinggut for tainting BB... A show that I have watched for the last 8 yrs..

Archived