Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Episode #2: In Pictures

Bonanza City deals with its first crisis as temperatures plunge and the water supply freezes. As the town debates whether or not to kill chickens for protein, a group of Kids protests by locking the chickens--and themselves--in the coop. The Town Council find themselves in a tense stalemate as they debate between two possible recipients for the Gold Star.

image1mf6.jpg

The Kids come closer to the realities of the food pyramid when they realize they

image7bt5.jpg

image8tp3.jpg

The four young Council members look at each other in shock. Can they kill a chicken?

image9gi7.jpg

image10kv5.jpg

Anjay is excited by the thought of fresh meat, declaring,

Inside the Mess Hall, the young pioneers reluctantly dine on yet another starchy breakfast of grits, oatmeal and biscuits. Spooning up a sticky glob of oatmeal, Savannah observes,

DK wonders why the Kids are so upset when most of them eat meat at home.

Surrounded by a crowd of curious Kids, including Emilie, Greg decapitates a chicken with one swift chop of his hatchet. Several Kids jump in alarm when the chicken

Emilie cannot overcome her fear and runs away at the sight of the dead bird

Thank you Wolfie...

Michael and the other boys from the Green District make a startling discovery as they try to carry out their duty of hauling water: the town water pump is frozen solid. The Kids worry about how long they will be able to keep Bonanza City functioning, because without water they cannot cook, clean or launder their clothing.

image36wg1.jpg

image37wg2.jpg

Michael, Eric and Hunter save the day when they hatch a plan to thaw the water pump: they boil several buckets of the little remaining town water and pour the hot liquid into the frozen pump. The heated water manages to melt the ice that

Once again, the Showdown comes down to the wire between the Blue and Red Districts, with Greg ultimately leading Blue to take the Upper Class.

image47pt4.jpg

image48yn6.jpg

image49xr2.jpg

image50zs8.jpg

image51hj0.jpg

The Yellow District beats out the struggling Green District to win the Cooks once again, finishing the Showdown with just five minutes left to go. Faced with being Laborers once again, the Green Kids give it their all to finish within the hour, but are ultimately unable to win the town its reward.

image52le4.jpg

image53vn4.jpg

Instead of being mad at the Green District, though, the town comes to the District

As the Kids face their seventh day in Bonanza City, some of them take their duties more seriously than others.

image55nc3.jpg

The girls of the Green District are back at the stinky job of cleaning the Bonanza City outhouses; the boys of Green are off hauling water, mournfully remarking,

Before the Town Hall meeting, the Council meets to discuss who should get the Gold Star. Anjay and Taylor think Greg should get the Gold Star since he has been working so hard, but Mike counters that Greg might have been working for the sole purpose of winning the Gold Star, unlike Michael, who works for the good of the town. Laurel backs Mike

Bonanza City celebrates making it through another three days of pioneer living and congratulates Michael. Greg, however, is none too pleased by the Council

Holy crap, that must have been a lot of work, WolfRider!

I hope anyone who missed the show and catches up using your visuals appreciates it. Wow!

It does take a bit of time to put it all together , first I have to rewatch the show so I can take the pics. Could use CBS's but I like the personal touch. Then I match the pics I took with CBS's Comentary on the show and upload the pics so ya'll can see them , well after I use my photo magic on them to make them easier for ya'll to see . But I enjoy doing it as long as I get the feed back like ya'll gave me today.

As long as I have time and the show remains on I will continue to do this and the spoilers each week for Survivor. I should be starting work soon but will try to do all of it on my time off , might take a bit longer but if can they will be here for all of you.