Julie Chen

Myron

No clues... Unless she got them in quick... our local station accidentally put a commercial in right toward the end where she was talking about BB and it came back when she said she had been married for 7 months...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did she just say that the prize was a million if the pair playing together are the final 2?  I didnt realize that.  So someone like Janelle would not get the mill cas her partner is out?

Yes that is right, Janelle does not have a chance to win 1million.

Dave said something like "I was under the impression it was just closing people off from the outside world so they could have sex on TV" & Julie laughed & was like "Well it took 4 years for that to happen...I guess it was just cast right."

Honestly not much was said about BB. It was mostly a synopsis of the game which I thought was mainly geared toward people who didn't know what it was about.

Guest DraftKing

Body glitter can be cute... but not that much, and not on a national TV show. I'd expect it more from a 19 year old chick hitting the clubs or something.

Guest ah282

Maybe they don't have anything scripted for her to say, depending on what the house guests say and she can think on the fly.

I know since this is the best BB forum in the world that Julie Chen is in here reading all the time. If not her then CBS so they can get the pulse of the public.

Guest livefeedwatcher

I know, last year she was smoking hot and this year I keep wondering if she's in the early stages of pregnancy because I dressed like that when I was first pregnant and trying to hide it from everyone... needless to say, not the sexiest look.

Oh, I knew you guys wouldn't disappoint me! I second I saw Julies pants, I thought -- now someone at Morty's is going to have something to say about them! Was Julie having an 80's flashback or something? Some things should NEVER come back in style! :shock:

Oh, I knew you guys wouldn't disappoint me!  I second I saw Julies pants, I thought -- now someone at Morty's is going to have something to say about them!  Was Julie having an 80's flashback or something?  Some things should NEVER come back in style!   :shock:

ha ha ha!

But I am surprised no one's pointed out that from the back, Ivette looked like a street hooker with those 4" heels and the skirt that barely covered her ass. The back cameraman must have gotten an eyeful when she bent over to do her skeeball thing.

(okay that was so catty of me to say . . . I just really don't like her that much)

• 1 month later...