Julie Chen

Myron

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see why there was any discussion of replacing her. she is a staple to big brother. love her voice. btw big brother is not about the host but the host guest

Guest Shockalot

I love the Chenbot!

Not that we need anymore rumours about couples but.. I heard Julie divorced Les Moonves a couple seasons ago?

If she is single Im gonna go for it! :oops:

2f_1.JPG

Big Brother' host Julie Chen marries CBS president Les Moonves

By Steve Rogers, 12/29/2004

Any Big Brother viewers hoping that CBS might replace series host Julie Chen anytime soon had better stop holding their breath. Chen, who also doubles as co-host of the network's The Early Show morning program, quietly wed CBS president Les Moonves in a Thursday, December 23 sunset ceremony in Mexico.

(Since they were married less than a year ago, they didn't divorce 2 seasons ago. I think they make a nice looking couple.)

Also, no one else has done so much for the camel toe
LOL! Now on a serious note, Julie has a degree in Broadcast Journalism from USC and as a journalist, she has taken a lot of flak from her colleagues for doing the BB hosting. She's been portrayed as blurring the line between between entertainment and news. Maybe she wants to leave the Big Bro house and move on from morning anchor to something bigger, I hear Dan Rather's job is still open because the guy in there now is just temporary. :D

I like her as the host and it wouldn't be the same w/o her. If she does go, wouldn't it be a kick to get Paige Davis the host who got fired from Trading Spaces for making a tape of her having sex with her boyfriend. At least she and Howie would have something in common - oh no, wait - he was alone! :P

Hey, I thought I was the only one that loved Julie as host, but now I see I am not alone, so this thread gave me an idea.

Seeing as how she is kind of an annual houseguest and seeing how she HAS received so much flak for doing the hosting duties. Why don;t we all get together and send her something from all of us at Mortys? Something that let's her know that she is appreciated? I would be willing to be the main contact and make sure that whatever we decide gets to her. But what can we do in 12 weeks? Come on, let's give her some attention and praise and make Mortys a place she knows she is loved? Something nice might be to all donate money and present her favorite charity with a check in her name? Any ideas welcome, but let's get moving if there is interest. As the saying goes, it is better to give than to receive and a simple act of kindness from the Mortys gang could go far considering all the hateful crap going on in the world these days.

Oh, and if money is ionvolved, I will open a special account and the money will go directly there. I am not wanting anyone to think that I would be taking any of the funds myself, so whatever "security" measures need to be put in place, I am all for.

Let's get going on this if everyone is on board and make Mortys more famous than it is!!!!

Dep

I posted this last night as a main thread but it is gone today so maybe I forgot to save or something, so will post again.

Hey, I thought I was the only one that loved Julie as host, but now I see I am not alone, so this thread gave me an idea.

Seeing as how she is kind of an annual houseguest and seeing how she HAS received so much flak for doing the hosting duties. Why don;t we all get together and send her something from all of us at Mortys? Something that let's her know that she is appreciated? I would be willing to be the main contact and make sure that whatever we decide gets to her. But what can we do in 12 weeks? Come on, let's give her some attention and praise and make Mortys a place she knows she is loved? Something nice might be to all donate money and present her favorite charity with a check in her name? Any ideas welcome, but let's get moving if there is interest. As the saying goes, it is better to give than to receive and a simple act of kindness from the Mortys gang could go far considering all the hateful crap going on in the world these days.

Oh, and if money is ionvolved, I will open a special account and the money will go directly there. I am not wanting anyone to think that I would be taking any of the funds myself, so whatever "security" measures need to be put in place, I am all for.

Let's get going on this if everyone is on board and make Mortys more famous than it is!!!!

Dep

Just wanted to pass along that Julie Chen is on Letterman tonight. It just started... Not to sure when she will be up. Check you local listings for times. It's on now CST 10:30pm......... good luck in finding it!