Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Dick - Winner!

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

spacecadet

spacecadet

• Pip
  • 418 posts
QUOTE(Talker)
His crowing about what a mastermind he is STILL makes me believe he does care, but that is my opinion

I think you're right on the money, there. He's still nursing his bruised ego... and as large as that is...

I still say, resoundingly...

Gross. bag.gif

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts
I just think that he is proud that he and Daniele won the whole shebang, no matter whether there was an Ap, no matter if people think it was rigged, etc, he feels it was a big accomplishment and wants braggin rights, soon enough it will all go by the way side and surely no one will care, I'm pretty much there, TAR is comin on this weekend, I just do not think any one will ever know all the ins and outs of the whole picture, the only ones in the know are maybe the crew behind the scenes, etc, but I just don't even care at this point, hey he won, I hated his spitting, but the rest of it really did not get me down that much, there are too many reasons in my mind that say to me if Dick Donato really and truly acts the way he acted on BB8 in real life someone would have kicked his ass, yes I think he is outspoken and has a very rough exterior, but hey it takes all kinds, I disliked Maggie way more than I did ED, maybe because I saw her as really dishonest and coniving, can't wait till next season!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users