Dick - Winner!

Jem

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i keep thinking dick had just woken up from a nap. i know they had been waiting and waiting.. i cant be sure, but it just might be that he actually did just wake up from a nap and then went into the comp. he sure did look like he rolled outta bed.

Someone mentioned Dick was unhappy about the America's Player twist... what was his reaction and what was he so unhappy about? The fact that Eric won the $40k? Anybody have links to articles or news?

I don't know Cadet, but you could submit that as a question for his interview...

Cool, will do Yana.

Hi everybody, well fisrt Morty's was down and then I was having some maintaince done on my puter, spiffing it up, new keyboard, new wireless mouse, new lcd, etc, so I'm back, good to see nothing has changed or moved. I got on the computer this am and was surprised to see I had a message from Dick on my My Space page requesting an add, so I added him and sent him a message sayin thanks because when Vincent was running his page he would not add any one so I just left my request and I guess ED finally found it and added me, so I think the man is aparently not stuck up at all, and after at least 3 months he actually got back to me, Well I love it and hope I get to chat him up sometime.

yes even the old girl here loves Dick!!!!

Archived