Dick - Winner!

Jem

I, for one, think he's a cheat and a dirt bag. That's my opinion. I don't think he's an evil mastermind bent on harming the world, as I don't think he's that smart.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where? Got a link? With some of the posts here, I'm not comfortable with "it's on video". How bout finding it for me?Everything I saw in Dick's rants with the other HG, I took to be facetious. As in, I'll "rape" you in this game, I will destroy you, etc. Nothing that I heard made me think he really wanted to rape Dustin, Eric or any of the other HG. And I can assure you, none of the HG believed that either, or he would have been out of that house so fast. Do you really think BB would take the chance of leaving a dude in the house that even one HG has expressed they fear him? Not one of the HG, even AFTER leaving the house has said they felt physically threatened by Dick in any way, shape or form. Hmmmm some of them even voted to give him half a million dollars. GO figure
The videos are on jokers. The shower 3 some talk was added recently (last 7-12 days or so). I dont want to waste my time going to get them unlesss you make it worth my while ($100 via pay pal should do it) to do the leg work for you. As far as him saying he wants to rape all those hgs he usually said it to other people not to their faces and if you just read the updates or do some searchs it shouldnt be hard for you to find. Its not even in question. As far as a HG saying they felt threatened by the scumbag Dick I believe both Kail and Jen told the DR they were. Zach said that when he was going in the DR Dick made a threat/comment and Zach told him that if he ever tried he would lay him out.

As far as him saying he wants to rape all those hgs he usually said it to other people not to their faces and if you just read the updates or do some searchs it shouldnt be hard for you to find. Its not even in question.

Then it shouldn't be too hard for you to provide a link for me, right? I don't go to Jokers, apparently you do. So if it's easy for me shouldn't it be easier for you? I never once saw Dick talking to someone about raping another HG.

As far as a HG saying they felt threatened by the scumbag Dick I believe both Kail and Jen told the DR they were. Zach said that when he was going in the DR Dick made a threat/comment and Zach told him that if he ever tried he would lay him out.

So now you have access to the DR sessions? Is there some special live feed I'm not getting? :rolleyes: Kail's husband HUGGED Dick at the wrap party. Kinda blows that comment out of the water huh? I was watching when the exchange happened between Zach/Dick. Not one word of what you posted was actually said.

Is there some other BB channel that I forgot to tune into? I've never seen, read or heard about these things. :animated_scratchchin:

Lynn you never heard about Dick saying he wants to rape Dustin, Eric and Jen in their A$$s till they bleed or die?

So you never heard it so that means it didnt happen? If you believe that he never said that lets place a $1000 bet via pay pal and I will do your leg work and find you proof. Is it a bet?

Zach words were from Zach himself in his interview. I didnt say they happened. I said Zach said that.

As far as Drs go I have no idea but Kail said she felt threatened in her interview and I do remember her crying like crazy and going to spea to the dr people about Dick.

I just do not get why the people who hate the Donatos soooo much are hell bent on either being RIGHT or hell bent on proving they are RIGHT by continuing to post all of this stuff and then call it their opinions, you all are assuming a lot to say that any one would want Dick to run for president or date someones daughter, where do you come up with this stuff? Why not try and look for something good in a person instead of dwelling on all the things you perceive to be bad. If Dick Donato is a bad human being for his actions in the game of BB then what does this make you. Loving generous people??

yada, if you make outrageous slanderous statements about a HG, then you must have the courage to provide a link.

That's how it's been done for all facts throughout the season.

And I think if you have the "evidence" you would have shown everyone a long time ago.

Until you can prove it, you are starting nasty, offensive rumors. And no one can (or should) accept that.

I wouldn't expect others to accept that from me.

Anyone can start a rumor; there's little point to it if the vast majority (including live-feed watchers) believe it's only a vile rumor, and has no basis in fact or reality.

The season is over, why are people still harping on the house guest(s) they don't like? Isn't it time to move on with our lives?

I can see wanting to talk more if you like certain house guests, or have something new to discuss, but bringing up and rehashing the same thing over and over seems to have no purpose, but to get people riled up.

Anyways, now the moderators will probably have to go through this thread and clean it up.

You're absolutely right, Templeton.

The season is over; I think it's silly to continue this kind of "discussion" (actually I thought these kinds of discussions were silly during the season as well, LOL)

The reality is that I don't care about any of it.

But then I make the deadly mistake of popping into one of these threads and seeing something that pushes a button.

STOOPID ME!!! Time to stay away from places where my buttons get pushed so easily!

no one is saying that Dick never said those things, but as I remember it was to try and get everyone to hate him soo much they would vote him out instead of his daughter Daniele, and it has been posted over and over and put into so many different scenerios than the context that it was really stated in, he said the worst stuff he could say to be loathed by the others, do you think, I repeat yet again that he was really serious???? Give me a break, I was not born yesterday, consider myself a pretty judge of peoples intent, and I do not nor will I EVER think he was serious that that is what he wanted to do. Is any one really that jaded that they would think a person playing a game on TV would make that statement and mean it???The most I could possibly react to in the things that he said was that he said the statements out loud, he got the reaction he wanted. If CBS really thought that Dick was serious they would have pulled him, this is the standard you keep using to prove he is a rotten human being, when in fact these are just statements he used to make people on the show kick him out, you do not know Dick personally and have no real statistics to prove he is the devil or the rottenest human being there is, nor will it change my mind EVER as to what I believe. OH and by the way Dick and his daughter are the winners of BB8, now there is a fact that cannot mean anything else than what it is!!!!!

Absolutely shocking that Dick fans are now denying he said he wanted to F Dustin, Eric and Jen in their A$$ till they bleed or die. Yath and Lynn the minute you agree to bet $100-$1000 that Dick never made those comments I will go get you proof that he said them. I'm actually smiling thinking that you are now implying that he never said that and that I'm lying about it. Thats funny. Its only been posted here and on other boards hundreds of times.

yada, once and for all no one and least of all the Donatos fans did not say he never made those statements, I never said that, and as far as I have read none of the fans of Dick and Daniele said such a thing, and to compare any of this to OJ or any of the OJ issues is an insult. I myself am leaving this thread because I am sick to death of being challenged for my opinion, I am sick to death of yours and some others sarcastic insinuations and backhanded comments.

Why would they need to bet ?

Just post the link already?

I believe they are waiting ...

Why not bet? Put their money where their beliefs are. Why would I want to waste 30 minutes of my time finding links to what most people already know he said for some people that defend what I consider the lowest evilest scum of reality TV.

Fat cat how can you now say nobody has ever said he didnt say those statements. Have you been reading the last 2 pages of this thread?

You are sick of me calling Dick out for his words but have no problem with Dicks words themselves? :)

Absolutely shocking that Dick fans are now denying he said he wanted to F Dustin, Eric and Jen in their A$$ till they bleed or die. Yath and Lynn the minute you agree to bet $100-$1000 that Dick never made those comments I will go get you proof that he said them. I'm actually smiling thinking that you are now implying that he never said that and that I'm lying about it. Thats funny. Its only been posted here and on other boards hundreds of times.

I NEVER said he didn't say those things. YOU claimed he was bragging to other HG that he wanted to rape Eric, Dustin and Jen. That's what I was debating. You said he told other HG that he wanted to rape other HG. FOR EXAMPLE, YOU claimed Dick told Amber that he wanted to rape Dustin, Eric and/or Jen. I'm saying that didn't happen. You told me it would be easy for me to find the links, but since it never happened I won't be able to find them.

Now, YADA can YOU provide a link of Dick telling ONE HG that he wanted to rape one of the OTHER HG? If so, bring it on.

I NEVER said he didn't say those things. YOU claimed he was bragging to other HG that he wanted to rape Eric, Dustin and Jen. That's what I was debating. You said he told other HG that he wanted to rape other HG. FOR EXAMPLE, YOU claimed Dick told Amber that he wanted to rape Dustin, Eric and/or Jen. I'm saying that didn't happen. You told me it would be easy for me to find the links, but since it never happened I won't be able to find them.

Now, YADA can YOU provide a link of Dick telling ONE HG that he wanted to rape one of the OTHER HG? If so, bring it on.

I told you I would be happy to provide you a link as soon as you put your money where your mouth is via pay pal. If you are so sure he never told any hgs that is what he wants to do then make a simple $100-$1000 bet.

I dont remember saying he bragged and I know for sure I never said Dick told Amber that. So your example would be totally fabricated since I never said he said it to Amber previously although just now I found a youtube of Dick telling Amber that he was going to f*ck Jen up her A$$ so hard she will bleed to death. He said it about Dustin, Eric and Kail as well. So thats a total of 4 hgs that he mentioned F*cking in their A$$ till they bleed and or die.

He also said it to other hgs though for sure including his own daughter

I find it very telling that some people have no problem with Dick saying he wanted f*uk 3 different HGs' in their A$$ till they bleed or die yet they flip out when I remind people that he said it.

While I'm no means a Dick fan (I actually liked nobody from this years cast, barely even kept me entertained!), Dick said it as a joke because Nick asked Dick and Daniele if they would like to join him in the shower. Dick didn't actually come up with the whole threesome thing on his own, and more than likely didn't mean it since he was laughing when he said it. Of course that doesn't make it right, just pointing that out.

As for the rape comments. Honestly, I've never seen a video of him saying that. I've searched and found nothing, doesn't really mean that much to me to search through millions of posts at jokers to find if there's a link to youtube or not, but.

Again for the record, I'M NOT A FAN OF DICK. I do NOT condone his actions nor words, but I do not like the whole incest thing being thrown around. It's a horrible accusation to throw around, when NOBODY except Dick knows for sure or not, if it's even true.

Just like raping, and pedophilia, and the numerous other extremely slanderous things that have been thrown around by this years contestants. It was truly an all around shameful Big Brother this year. Thanks Alison.

Put your money where your mouth is betting he didnt say it and I will post the link.

BTW There are plenty of links, live show updates, and recordings of Dick speaking of his violent sexual thoughts on many sites. Here I will give you a disgusting piece of information. Just google f*cuk in the ass till he bleeds and look who will pop up.

Moksha you are right he was kidding about the 3some with nick and dani BUT that wasnt my point. My point was Dick spoke about it before Eric or any of the LNC ever mentioned it. Also the video is on jokers. I just saw it within the last 2 weeks. Look under media. :)

Archived