Dick - Winner!

Jem

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was something about being in the showers and he joked about a 3some with Dani and Nicky. I mention it because people made a big deal when Eric and the LNC discussed Dick and Dani when the talk was started by Dick himself in that scene. It wasnt serious just like Erics comments werent serious. Dick did obviously mack after 21 year old Jessica though so who knows. There is a picture of him kissing Jessica on the cheek (Doubt she enjoyed that) at the wrap party and his skin looks like its 70 years old.

Maybe if joe wore a Danielle wig, Nick may go for it, but Dick?? Gross

Nick and Danielle? He would do a 3-way with another guy? That's not very rocker-ish, I mean unless you're like Scissor Sister rocker.

Thanks for the visual...I'm going to wash my eyes out with bleach. BRB

Considering Dick fantasized out loud about having sex with Dustin and Eric anally I dont think he would have any problem with Nick.

I don't think Nick would appreciate the violence Dick said he enjoyed. Just an observation.

I dont know what "sucks" is but if Dick wants to talk to me about his gay sex fantasys (Dustin, Eric) or his (Dani, dick and Nick) 3 some talk he can come here.

Marty are you implying that Dick did not fantasize out loud about having anal sex with Dustin and Eric (not to mention Jen)? Or that Dick did not discuss a 3some in the shower of Dani, Nick and himself? I could find the video for them both if you want to bet say $1000 via pay pal

Dick is out of the game and he's still spewing vile, disgusting, degrading things about houseguests and "fans", so can you still say that his behavior was gameplay?

Actually Francis, I give it almost no thought whatsoever.

Maybe that's the problem.

lol, and the Dick popularity continues. Love him or hate him, we are all still talking about him. Whether you're saying something good or bad, you are helping him keep his popularity up, Im sure he loves it! Yay Dick!!!

Its about time somebody that was bigger than him showed him what it feels like to be bullied

Just as an FYI - you don't have to be 6' tall to kick someone in the crotch. :D

The statement ED made about all that were to intimidate and make people dislike him enough for them to evict him and not his daughter, get real, do you really think those were or would be his real intentions??? Or that he would be stupid enough if they were his real thoughts to have said that on national tv??? again get real

On at least one occasion probably more he made those statements to his own daughter when neither Dustin, eric nor Jen was even around. Try again. Father of the year there.

Do I think he is stupid enough to make those statements on national TV. I think he is plenty stupid but CBS never aired most of Dicks stupid violent staements

omg, it never ceases to amaze me how distorted certain ways of thinking get, seriously

Yeah right! People watched that verbal vomit spewing hate monger and want to give him a hug. It's amazing!!

But seriously, he did say he wanted to ___ Jen in the ___ until she died even after she left. I think he posted that on another board. Do I believe he would do it? No, because i think he's impedant troll. Do I think he would find great pleasure in hearing about it happening to her? most definately. Do I think he'd attach Dustin? No, because I think he is a coward. Do I think he'd laugh if he heard Dustin was a victim of a hate crime? I wouldn't be surprised.

He didn't understand why people would make up things

What things are being made up? The rape threats or the incestuous fantasies?

Lynn The problem is what I said wasnt made up.

Dick did say he wanted to rape 3 other houseguests (Dustin, Eric and Jen) in their A$$ till they bleed or die.

Dick did speak about a 3some scenario in the showers that included Dani well before Eric mentioned them having sex.

The videos are there. It is pretty hard to deny reality when its on tape.

first of all, it is too far back for me to even try to remember and dissect every little bit of conversation that was said, it just isn't that important for me to take a game to the absolute nth degree, and especially to prove my opinion is the correct opinion above all others opinions. This is what it seems like to me that is really the issue here. I am no one to judge mr. Dick Donato, I do not know him personally, he gave me a lot of laughs and much entertainment for this BB season, I absolutely do not think half of what the man said is what he in his mind wanted to do or would do or wants to do in his real life, good grief, in my opinion anyone who really took all of that seriously is distorted in how they think, this is my opinion, you can have yours too, but that does not make your opinion the one true opinion . No one is going to change my mind by whatever points are brought up. None of us for sure can say for sure that we know beyond a doubt that he is just an evil man, who has no soul, blah blah, we do not know him and until you have lived his life and been in his head whatever you state is pure specutlation

Dick did say he wanted to rape 3 other houseguests (Dustin, Eric and Jen) in their A$$ till they bleed or die. Dick did speak about a 3some scenario in the showers that included Dani well before Eric mentioned them having sex.

Where? Got a link? With some of the posts here, I'm not comfortable with "it's on video". How bout finding it for me?

Everything I saw in Dick's rants with the other HG, I took to be facetious. As in, I'll "rape" you in this game, I will destroy you, etc. Nothing that I heard made me think he really wanted to rape Dustin, Eric or any of the other HG. And I can assure you, none of the HG believed that either, or he would have been out of that house so fast. Do you really think BB would take the chance of leaving a dude in the house that even one HG has expressed they fear him? Not one of the HG, even AFTER leaving the house has said they felt physically threatened by Dick in any way, shape or form. Hmmmm some of them even voted to give him half a million dollars. GO figure! :rolleyes:

omg Lynmurr, the voice of reason, finally!! What I said exactly no one believes that stuff, it is tooo outrageous to be take seriously, I soooo know that if that was the case he would have been kicked out.

and I thinks you sees it pretty right on, it is amazing to me after bein gone a week that I come back to raging dick hate in all threads, in other peoples threads, yes and the same ones that are stating what Dick thinks or doesn't thinks, is or what he isn't are the same ones who believe in poor amber, it is a dbl standard

Archived