Dick - Winner!

Jem

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, he's still an ass. At least he pays his taxes. :rolleyes:

where is Dicks interview, I want to read it, I went to Yanas interviews and did not see it there, help!

Fatcat the interview isn't posted on my page just yet, but if you go to the interviews forums there is a link there to the interview... Hold on and I will get you a link to the forum...

The forums are here...

Thanks yana , hey I love your new avitar, sexy!!!!!!

I loved the interview, it should've been raw and uncensored because that is ED, I thought he answered the questions just fine, liked the fact that he had not changed his mind on how he felt about certain houseguests, shows me that he is real and that is that, good for him, and I cannot believe the one question of someone who had a house fire and wanted him to come there and help them, good grief, he only won 500 thousand, not 500 million, where do people get off askin for money from someone they do not even know. My friend just had a fire , and he is gonna move in with me till they get his condo repaired, but he did not ask me for anything, of course I offerd my place, but that struck me weird, good interview Yana!!!!!

Well, according to Dick it's all real, so I guess he lies because someone stated he said it was for show. My head is spinning and I can't keep track of all the contradictions out of Dick's mouth.

Dick has some "nice" words for Jen. Maybe someone should tell Dick he won, game over, get over it. But, of course I always thought he had a thing for Jen and became abusive toward her when she shrugged him off.

Since when has DUI (quote: and "nothing else") become acceptable? <-----Rhetorical question, since we should all be spared the personal stories.

Fatcat - I thought the same thing about someone asking for help but when I reread that question I thought they were not asking for assistance - just fans who thought it would lift their spirits to get a visit by him.

I asked 3 questions of him and was really hoping he would not be quite so crude with his answers but I accept them as the way he truly feels.

I'm not at all surprised that Dick was as rude and crude as he was in the interview. However, I do feel that he shouldn't have said that he doesn't think that Jen's father would care about her. He's such a bitter, small person in so many ways, and has to put down others to make himself feel important, and that's sad. He won, most of the houseguests didn't say nearly as many bad things behind his back as he said about them (especially Jen and Kail) and yet he is still full of hate and bitterness and disdain.

Date: Oct 18, 2007 4:24 PMSubject: Nick (BB8) is joining me tonight as well. Come join us....Body: Yep, Nick from Big Brother 8 will be joining me tonight. I haven't heard back from Dani yet, but I will be asking her to join me as well... but, no promises.

Please do not respond to this. And I am sorry if you live too far. I will let you know where and when I will be out and about in different areas, so keep your eyes peeled.....

But for tonight, here it is......

I will be in Long Beach tomorrow night. The info is below. I am going out to see my friends play, they are great and a fun band. So if you want to come out and have a drink with me.... This is where to do it.

You can get in free by saying "I love Dick"

So, come down and be my guest tomorrow night.

See you there......

EvelDick

NO DUH

The Ultimate Tribute To

NO DOUBT & GWEN STEFANI!!

The Basement Lounge

I'm not at all surprised that Dick was as rude and crude as he was in the interview.

He wasn't rude to anyone that wasn't rude to him first in my interview... He did make one joke about someone needing english classes, but it WAS as joke...

Yeah, Cat, for all the talk of strategery (heh), Dick sure does carry a torch for Jen. Sour grapes, I say. I mean, how DARE she not recognize the POWER and CHARM that is Dick Donato? /sarcasm

Since when has DUI (quote: and "nothing else") become acceptable? <-----Rhetorical question, since we should all be spared the personal stories.

At the last place I worked, I think I was the only one who hadnt been arrested for something. And most of my former coworkers wore their arrests like badges of honor. In fact, my bosses son went so far as to say he didnt trust anyone who hadnt spent at least one night in jail. :shocking: I dont get it either.

Archived