Dick - Winner!

Jem

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so happy to see Dick win. He played a good game and deserved to win. His heart was in the game not like some other HG that were just there for camera time or to promote their business. :smoke:

Dick retracted his statement because he was wrong, not because he had to defend himself...

Dick being wrong is like saying the sky is blue, though not always, it's usually true. Did he (or someone else) write in his blog knowing full well it was a lie? I think so. Did he say it to keep him in people's thoughts? Very possibly. Did he say it to (how did he phrase it in the show), "get into people's heads"? Of course. Does it make it any less putrid? Nope.

in all honestly posting that blog made him look like a clown

should just have kept his mouth shut

and let his lying wounds heal

but whole issue about veto was pointless for him to even go on about because eric wasnt going to use veto either way

:sleep1: long live evel Dick Donato, hope he is havin a blast with his cash.

Dick's been upset about the AP twist ever since the finale. The look on his face when he found out that Eric and America kept him in the game, when he thought it was his own brilliant maneuvering, was priceless.

Dick didn't know when to shut his mouth in the house, and he doesn't know when to shut it now. His "source" that told him that Eric could have used the veto is probably the 18-year-old hooker he took to the Really Awards, if he even checked a source at all. What a jerk. He calls Jessica a horrible word (which only shows the distaste he has for real women, and not the little sluts he seems to date), and then doesn't apologize specifically for saying that to her. Yeah, that's a guy that deserves respect. :rolleyes: For his information, Jessica and Eric weren't even whining about it. They were answering the QUESTION they were asked in interviews, about why Eric didn't use the veto that week. It was a very reasonable question, and they gave the true answer. Dick's a jerk.

to each his own, haven't been keepin up on it, I did see a pic tho of someone he took to those awards show, she didn't look that young to me. I didn't think she was attractive, I just don't know what all the hoopla is about, I had fun watching the whole season and will look forward to next summer, this season is over, just hope they get a really great bunch of peeps, it's always fun. I don't think ED cares about the ap at this point he has the 500 grand in his pocket.

well I hope every little things pans out for him, I don't think him and richard Hatch are from the same cloth, ED is sooo much up front,

me too :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

I'm sure the first thing Dick's accountant did was make sure past due taxes were paid. Hope he is enjoying his money and having a blast.

I liked Richard Hatch, and i like ED as well, both of them did their thing and won their game.

Archived