Dick - Winner!

Jem

He did make one joke about someone needing english classes, but it WAS as joke...

Yikes! I'm glad you took it as a joke, Yana, just because one's grammar isn't always perfect does it mean one needs English classes...

Edited to correct the following words: yabba, your and you..sorry, fat fingers, talk about needing English classes, LOL!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no I know that was grammatic, I'm just saying that I took it as a joke on both sides... I don't think the person would normally say it that way, and I don't think that if Dick thought a fan of his was really saying it that was to be serious about it that he would've said what he did either... That's all I meant LOL...

He wasn't rude to anyone that wasn't rude to him first in my interview

I wasn't talking about Dick being rude to the people asking the questions. I was talking about him being rude about the other houseguests. And, as I said in my last post, the worst thing he said (imo) was that Jen's father probably didn't care about her.

Wow, that's kind of scary and where ever it was I hope I never go there.

MissyA,

Not sure where in North Texas you're from but it was a small town about 20 minutes east of Dallas. Most of the arrests had to do with alcohol, either DUI or public drunkeness. Thankfully, no murderers!

Part of Dick's blog he wrote today

Other houseguests....

There are two in particular I would like to respond to.

Jessica....

Jessica has said in interviews that Eric couldn't use veto when he won it to put either me or daniele up on the block to backdoor one of us, that that is what she wanted.

Let me say this.... When did Jessica ever make a decision on her own in the house besides deciding to sleep 18 hours or 20 hours that day? From everything I have watched, experienced, seen and heard.... Eric ran her HOH's as well as owned her vote. She never made a move without him in her ear about everything. Didn't you see how upset, frazzled and pissed she was when he didn't tell her who to put up as a replacement nominee ?(the week she did put up Dustin)

She stated that he couldn't use it because of the America's player thing. I have talked to the people running shit and this is all bullshit. He didn't do or complete, or on occassion even try to accomplish some of the tasks given him. His vote was the only thing he had no say so about.

So, stop the fucking crying already. It is over, get over it Jessica. There were thousands of people crying foul about Eric not being voted out when Daniele tried to back door him. Everyone has a million conspiracy theories about everything, fine. But don't make up bold face lies to try and make yourself look better.

Zach...

If anyone has the link to an interview with Zach where he talks about a cruise and being promised in on the next all-stars, please send it to me. Also something about me being able to see his answers in the mirrors (wouldn't that mean he could see me too? And wouldn't that be like copying the kid next to you in algebra who gets D's and F's on every test?) I have heard things from too many sources for them not to be true, but I want to see it before giving my opinion on his delusions. Thanks.

(Updated)

Ok, I got the link to the interview and something even better.

First, Zach is a douchebag. He says he would throw me off the ship? The only thing that will be thrown off the ship is Zach's teeth as an anchor. Shut the fuck up pussy. This is the same guy that listened to me rip him apart for hours and his only come back was "you have a spiderwoman tattooed on your back" Gimme a fucking break already.

And the little tidbit about him saying that both Daniele and I weren't invited on that reality cruise. And him saying he wouldn't go if we were. Well boys and girls, Zach is so completely full of shit.... Unfuckingbelievable you dumb fuck.

I jump back 300 to 400 pages in my messages on occassion to answer random messages here when I have time. And what a coincedence with the one I came across this evening. Here it is....

----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=71992001

@ American Entertainment

Date: Sep 20, 2007 1:08 PM

I am producing a Fan Cruise in Late March of 2008 which will include

most of the final 8.

We are offering a 5 night cruise with stops in Cozumel and one other city.

You would receive a airfare, an exterior suite and all expenses

covered plus an appearance fee.

Please get back to me with your availability and interest.

Thanks

CJ Hays

Maybe it was because Zach had 3 messages in his inbox, one from Sweets telling him she got a restraining order on him.... So, he obviously found his invite quick enough. And maybe because at that time I had between 5,000 and 6,000 messages in my inbox, I just randomly came across it today.

So, yeah.... this shows you who is still telling the truth about shit and how some have become bitter little bitches who have to resort to lying and talking shit while they sit behind their computer. You know Zach, you are just the pussy I called you to your face, come back and talk to me when your balls finally drop. Until then go play with your friends balls, since I threatened to kick your ass when you kept going for mine and you don't have any to play with.

Everytime he opens his mouth, he looks more and more like he should be wearing a red rubber nose..... fucking clown.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=321921130

She stated that he couldn't use it because of the America's player thing. I have talked to the people running shit and this is all bullshit. He didn't do or complete, or on occassion even try to accomplish some of the tasks given him. His vote was the only thing he had no say so about.

Looks like Dickie boy is the one who is full of bullshit (can i say that since it was in that post?)

CBS Confirms that Eric was not allowed to use it

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-con...f-veto-5985.php

Dick = full of bologna

Also, it's BALD faced lies. FFS!

Here's what Dick had to say about the Jessica issue...

Since posting this this morning, CBS has issued a statement supporting what Eric and Jessica have been saying about this. What I will say is that I did speak about this and must have misunderstood what I was told. So, I will say that I am sorry I unintentionally misinformed you, that was never my intention what so ever. I have always been straight up and straight forward with everything I say, inside the house as well as in life. So, I am apologizing on this subject here. I said what I believed to be the truth, nothing more, nothing less.

The question still remains that if it was their strategy to back door us, then why not just let Zack win it in the first place? If not just Erics vote was in America's hands, but also any POV wins he had and I am also assuming any HOH wins... America would have the say so in nominations. If this is how it was, then surely Eric knew this going into the game. So, if the plan was to back door either me or Daniele.... why leave it to chance? Eric saw how America was voting and if that was the plan wouldn't he be a bit concerned America would leave the nominations the same? Why not let Zach win the POV and then take himself off the block. Problem solved...? Takes all the chance out of it, I would think.

Listen, in a situation like that, you make the best decisions you can at the time they arrive. You think things through and play out senarios of all kinds, trying your best to leave nothing to chance. Going back after the fact when you see things in a more clear light and saying I would have done this, or that is easy once you are out of the pressure cooker, like Monday morning quarterbacking. Every competition I would be pissed at myself, even if I won the competition, for things like questions I gave stupid answers for that I knew the other answer was correct and would kick myself for a couple days over it.

From what I saw of the show, from the time Eric and Jessica were aligned, Jessica always agreed with Eric in the end. Even if she was either opposed or had thoughts in a different direction at the time, untimately she listened to Eric and followed what he wanted to do. Not once did she ever talk him into whatever she was thinking. So again, why not just let Zach win the POV and take America's use of the veto (because again, don't tell me they didn't tell Eric he couldn't use it (any POV he won) how he saw fit from day 1) out of it entirely?

This was only one issue I had with what some of the others had been saying since the end of the show and I wanted to address it. Sorry to misinform you guys about the info I received.

I did read that. And SO??? He got caught in a lie and is now trying to cover his butt. Misunderstood my ass :animated_rotfl:

because again, don't tell me they didn't tell Eric he couldn't use it (any POV he won) how he saw fit from day 1) out of it entirely?

Hmm let's see Eric was telling the truth about not being able to use it and dick called them boldfaced liars. Well given the confirmation by CBS i am inclined to believe Eric when he says he didnt know he wasnt able to use it until after he won it

But don't make up bold face lies to try and make yourself look better.

hypocrite

We all know Dick is full of sh*t because that's all that ever spews from his mouth. Post all the blog entries you want.

Anyone else find it funny that Dick's big claim to fame is him running around defending himself? :smilielol:

What a dick.

Dick=liar liar pants on fire

Heck, anything to destroy those bedraggled Mom jeans of his!!! :party_smilie:

American Entertainment? Dick's 'myspace message' is from American Entertainment, not Rainbow Cruises or Cardinal, and dates back to September. American E. is an entertainment agency, but it's Rainbow who is organizing and putting on the cruise, and Carnival who is providing the ship. It could be it was Rainbow Cruises or Carnival that didn't want the Donatos.

Probably why all Dick ever received was a 'myspace message', and never received a follow-up.

So, stop the fucking crying already. It is over, get over it Jessica. There were thousands of people crying foul about Eric not being voted out when Daniele tried to back door him. Everyone has a million conspiracy theories about everything, fine. But don't make up bold face lies to try and make yourself look better.

Since posting this this morning, CBS has issued a statement supporting what Eric and Jessica have been saying about this. What I will say is that I did speak about this and must have misunderstood what I was told. So, I will say that I am sorry I unintentionally misinformed you, that was never my intention what so ever. I have always been straight up and straight forward with everything I say, inside the house as well as in life. So, I am apologizing on this subject here. I said what I believed to be the truth, nothing more, nothing less.

While I appreciate the apology - seems to me he should be apologizing to Jessica!

Archived