Daniele - Runner-up

Jem

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's it! I'm getting me some tattoos on my hips too. I love how they look.

They do look really cute, I have thought about getting a tat down there, however, what stopped me was that eventually I want to have children and I have a feeling that area woudl stretch quite a bit, you might not be left with stars afterwards lol!

blackie.. i have a pink flamingo tattoo a little lower than daniele's stars.. (i only have one.. on one side!) anyways.. when i was pregnant, so was my pink flamingo! but, afterwards, it went back to its original state. :)

plus, if i really want mine to be covered, i just need to wear a bigger bathing suit bottom (pants always cover it cause its lower down)

definitely think about hip tattoos if you want to have kids. i have nothing against them, but i was a labor/delivery nurse, and i did have a couple of moms in labor actually crying because they hated how their tattoos looked all stretched out! just saying!

Here is part of Dicks new blog. He talked about his awards and Johnny Fairplay and Danny Bonoduce. This is the part he talked about Dani and Nick

________________________________________________________________________________

Nick and Dani..

They are driving back from Minnesota as I write this, well probly in a hotel this late. They are taking the northern route and taking in the sites like Mt. Rushmore.

I am happy for them. Yes, I like Nick... just not in a gay way, lol. Don't ask me about her old boyfriend, I don't know shit and don't care. And all I have to say is it was just a boyfriend, not a husband. And BEFORE she moved into the Big Brother house, the lease on their place was up. It was planned that her stuff would be put in storage and he was moving back in with his parents.

Daniele text messaged me today and apologized for some of the things said on the show, which meant a lot to me. Not so much did the things said bother or hurt me... her saying she was sorry for them just meant so much. She said that she is happy with where our relationship is and she wants it to get better. She also asked if we could take a trip to NYC together soon. I will be looking forward to the trip.

More radio interviews today and tomorrow. Lots of other shit going on. LA Ink is on, just getting the date soon.

That's the bullshit of the day in the life of EvelDick.

Thanks for reading....

More soon, I'm sure.

EvelDick

Thank you so much for posting that. It's always nice to hear something from Dick. Especially happy for Daniele and Nick.

Nick and Daniele Fan site

http://nickstarcevic.goodbb.net/index.htm

For those that do not have Fox Reality Channel with their cable network....great news!

We will be webcasting the show in our chatroom by docking our friend DNVRSANGEL1 OCT 13th at 10PM EST 9 PM CENT 8PM MTN 7PM PAC

Come a tad early for our own red carpet arrivals!

http://nickstarcevic.goodbb.net/chat-h1.html

i do remember Daniele talking nice about kail after kail was voted out of the house... i really didnt know what to think of it. guess she was serious! i know they did have some long talks that last week kail was there. guess daniele got to know a different kail from "game Kail"

Did I say all along that that house did strange things to people, Maybe Daniele could see something that was not shown on the camera's about Kail... Or maybe it was something about Daniele that happened in that house and now she's back to herself that she's out...

Archived