Daniele - Runner-up

Jem

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick seems a lot like Dick in a lot of ways

Well they do say that young women seek out potential mates similar to their fathers. I'm with you on the not sure it's good or bad part.

Quote: Nick seems a lot like Dick in a lot of ways

Quote: Well they do say that young women seek out potential mates similar to their fathers. I'm with you on the not sure it's good or bad part.

Yes, Psych 101. And it's odd, since she is so frustrated regarding her father/daughter relationship.

Did Dick reveal his homoerotic fantasies, name his top ten celebrities in order of hotness and admit to oral sex with a man, then I'd say they may be seperated at birth.

Did Dick reveal his homoerotic fantasies, name his top ten celebrities in order of hotness and admit to oral sex with a man, then I'd say they may be seperated at birth.

Gross, that would make Nick Daniele's uncle...again with the incest allusion...ZING

OMG How cute is he ???

So Sweet , look what he posted on his site:

Something tells me they are together. ;)

NickBB8

IT IS LOVE

Subject: Dani is... Yesterday at 9:05 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything I've ever dreamt of... She IS perfect in every way... Beautiful, Personable, Intelligent, Funny, Etc. She makes me weak in the knees which is a wonderful feeling...

Signed,

Luckiest Fellow In The World...

Well, they could always make each other smile.

No reason for them not to be happy.

ITA, they are adorable together !!

OMG How cute is he ???

So Sweet , look what he posted on his site:

I read somewhere that you are 15 :bow: -- no wonder you are so impressed. Just know that the real world isn't rose colored. The likelihood of this type of romance lasting more than 6 months is slim to none

If you want to know what she thinks of the picture, submit a question for her interview... I'm sure she would be happy to reply... She's a really nice person from what I can gather talking with her...

Hello, everyone!

I have a question. I started to watch the interview with Daniele on House Calls and found that every call was someone raving about how Dani was America's Sweetheart. I do not agree so I stopped the transmission.

Does anyone ask any hard hitting questions of either Dick or Daniele? Or is it just the positive "D & D" questions that got through? The InnerTube transmission is very choppy as well which made it very annoying!

Bottom line, I am not a "D & D" fan, so I don't want to waste my time watching verbal butt kissing...my opinion, may not be yours and that's OK...

Please someone let me know! I'll watch it if the questions are balanced.

Many thanks in advance,

SeekerMommy

I read somewhere that you are 15 -- no wonder you are so impressed. Just know that the real world isn't rose colored. The likelihood of this type of romance lasting more than 6 months is slim to none

The real world can always have rose-colored moments. Hang on to your thinking, Alex...it will take you a long way.

Love having you around.

Has there been any word about if Dainelle has chosen her boyfriend, or has she chosen Nick? Man I feel sorry for her (ex?) boyfriend. That all had to hurt like hell.

eh from what I understand he was engaged when he started screwing er i mean dating Danielle So I dont feel sorry for him. Dani is such a sweetheart aint she? Screwing around with an engaged man and then dumping him on TV.

Archived