Daniele - Runner-up

Jem

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know how to post pictures regularly ..
To post a picture just use the code [ img ] picture url here [ /img ]Don't put the spaces in though...You have to have the picture hosted somewhere else, like photobucket, tiny pic, or image shack...

hilarious Jem, let's see, the old BF was on his way out when Daniele moved into the BB house, she said very lottle about him except that she had no where to go when the show was over because her X was moving back in with his parents as she had been bringing in most of the bacon and that while she cared for him she was tired of supporting him, then she fell in love with Nick and he definately fell for her. I hardly think this makes her a dirty rotten ho as everyone has called her all season.

Iwanted to say that everyone called her a rotten" dirty hooker", but then Yath & dumblonde are dirty hookers too so I said Ho,lol, and me too I am a dirty hooker in my heart,lol, but I can't have the avitar, :(

Looking at all the pictures of Daniele and Nick I see a lot of chemistry between them. Don't know if it will last but they sure make a cute couple.

I was watching the Real Player interview with Eric and Jessica and I saw nothing more then a little friendship. Yes they slept together but body language shows that Jess is unsure if she likes him more then a friend. She hardly even looked over at him. Nice to know that they are dating though. sweet.

Daniele's Myspace is back up

BAck&ready for life.

Hellllllo!!!

Wow what a summer.. to say the least. I couldnt have imaged anything like it if i tried, or even if i was at storytime with joe. This summer has completely changed my life. As of now, things are going well. My dad and I are doing good, talking on the phone often and we went to lunch the other day.. first time in 2.5 years. AWWWKWARD. just kidding not awkward at all. THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who supported my pops & I the whole time, it means more than you know. I also want to say I dont care what anyone think about me. Rumors are rumors ... the def. of a rumor is "a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts" and most things being said about me are just that. I know the person I am, I know facts & thats all that matters. Love me or hate me but youre still talking.

Also: my space got hacked while i was in the house & i just finally got it back so its going to take FOREVER to catch up on the messages & requests please be patient.

x o x o x o x o dani

http://www.myspace.com/danieleisraddotcom

Well I think I have been dumped many times in my life and have dumped a few guys. You learn and you grow from it. When you are that young you have so much life growing to go through. Many times it takes many tries before you find your soulmate. I found mine at age 49.

Best of luck to Daniele and Nick. I am sure Chris has moved on. I wish some of the forum people could.

Thanks I just sent my add. I already have Dick and Nick and was looking for Daniele

Marty,

Dick is a friend of Poncho's.......and Poncho's default has a pic of him in ( the official ) I love Evel Dick T-shirts that Vincent was selling.

It's a little big to say the least ~ it keeps getting caught in Poncho's wheelchair.....

Archived