Daniele - Runner-up

Jem

okay...since everyone is being kinda sentimental here....I really do hope Dani and Nick are happy together....and I really do hope that Dick and Dani maintain their relationship as well.

I do think Dani and Nick have a chance....not quite so sure about Dick and Dani though. Once daddy's winnings are spent (and after taxes...500,000 isn't really that much by today's standards...especially in LA area)...he won't be able to lavish her with expensive gifts and she'll remember that tolerating his obnoxious behavior just isn't worth the "frustration". She might LOVE him (Dick)...but I don't believe she really LIKES him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Nick won't get that monkey, now! :lol:

I was reading over at Jokers and Survivor Sucks, and people there were saying that they listened to a chat where Nick claimed that Daniele broke up with him. They gave a link to the chat, but I didn't want to download it from a strange site. The link is probably still there, though.

Nick was reported to have said that he was dumped on Easter last time, and now this Thanksgiving he found out on Tuesday that he had nowhere to go. Supposedly, he said that he moved out there to be with Daniele all of the time, but she didn't want that. He was upset that she had told him in the house that they would take the trip to Europe (she did--I heard it) and then she went with her Dad, instead, without inviting him along.

I'm not surprised. Daniele treated Nick with the same degree of caring that she treated Kris with -- she's all about Daniele, and no one else, in my opinion. Reports are that she started a new blog, and she put her relationship status as "divorced" on either the blog or Myspace. What a charmer.

Nick is watching old episodes of Martha Stewart hoping he'll learn a new trick or two known to those in the crafting world to win the heart back of his sweetheart.

Of course, he's still hoping that he'll get that monkey. A glitter card to Santa/North pole may help him out.

Archived