Daniele - Runner-up

Jem

Well, considering Dani either had a scowl or a pout on her face the whole season, complete with constant whining -- none of which I find very 'pretty' -- I'll have to disagree about the beauty part. Besides, beauty comes from within -- something Daniele definitely doesn't measure up to.

Even so, I doubt I'll be teaching my daughter that good looks make up for lack of brains -- or lack of graciousness and consideration of others. They don't, IMO.

Glad to see she's enjoying daddy's money, though. Hope she has fun whining her way through Europe.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I read anywhere in this thread that anyone would or should be teaching their children anything, this is the daniele thread not how to raise your children thread. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think Daniele is a beautiful girl, since I personally do not know her I cannot speculate whether beauty is only skin deep wtih her, BB8 certainly is not meter for who you really are as a human being. I will keep my opinion that gramatical errors on a board somewhere in cyberspce mean absolutely nothing, at least not to me.lol

I hope Daniele and Dick have a good time in Europe, and that they are able to work out some of their differences during the trip. I've said all along that she will regret it if she doesn't allow her father to earn a place in her life, as he will not be around forever.

I also hope that Daniele is still around when Dick isn't handing out the cars and trips to Europe. Nothing that she has said on the feeds has led me to believe that she will be, but maybe I'm misjudging her.

but maybe I'm misjudging her.

I really think you are. I think no relationship is perfect and I think they may have disagreements in the future but I think their father daugher relationship is pretty solid.

I know if I ran into some big $$ there is nothing in the world I would rather do then spend a big part of it on my daughter.

I am so glad that Dani's life seems to be taking a positive direction. She will be going back to college soon.

hey the first thing I would do if I ran into some big bucks would be to make sure that all my kids are set for life(have to be some really big buks,lol) and then I have a list of friends that I would pay off all their bills, and then I too would travel, I love that Daniele is letting Dick in and I think they are in a much better place with their relationship, how could you not be after going thru that whole experience of BB8 and being cooped up together for sooo long, it could have gone the other way if Danile is truly the spoiled whiney brat a lot of people think she is.

but maybe I'm misjudging her.

For someone who was never estranged from her father, Danile doesn't have to do much to let him in. But once the money is gone...and Nick gets (yikes) even more boring, they will be back to their old ways.

I did watch a very long conversation on the feeds just before the end of the game, where Daniele said that she didn't intend to have a relationship with her father, as it wasn't worth the drama. I was surprised she felt that way, since she had been working with him and talking with him at that time (late in the game). However, maybe she was just lying about her feelings, or maybe she changed her mind.

I think the problem with all this post show argueing is some people are disecting every word and sentence they heard on the show. That could make this Big Brother forum discussion go on until BB9. I did not hear a lot of things that other posters heard. I am sure they did not hear some of the discussions I heard. I don't think she ever thought she did not want to have a realtionship with her father. Let's be happy that she does have a good one now.

Daniele is very happy with Nick. They seem to be a very cute couple. Dani and her father are spending a lot of time together and seemed to have recaptured that father/daughter relationship. Dani is going to college and wants to be a teacher or maybe something eles. She is happy. Those are good things and I am happy for her.

4zok31c.jpg

I am very happy for Daniele as well. She was conflicted about her feeling for her dad but he made it clear to her that he loved her and wanted a relationship with him. She decided to make a go of it with her dad and I am very happy for both of them.

Could be the money he spends on her will be well worth the price. If they do spend some quality time together without camera's on them, perhaps they will be able to really discuss some of their issues and have a better understanding of one another.

I don't believe Daniele has had an easy "emotional" life. Just my opinion but when a child is raised by grandparents while both biological parents are living, I would think it would have an emotional impact. These are things she is going to have to work thru for herself.

I don't care for her father but he is her father. I wish them well.

Little King you are soooo funny!!!!lololol

i do think dick and dani were estranged. total estrangement? i don't know...but a real problematic relationship. they seem to be on a path to a good place, and good for them. one reason why i have always had sympathy for dani is because she was a neglected INFANT. this creates many ongoing issues, or has, in people that i know. it's easy to say...get over it! but much harder to do.

so happy to see you are among the well and living alexandria, missed seein ya round here

oh how witty, The pic of the 3 of them above is a great picture that shows how happy everyone is and of course Oregon is beautiful, love the backdrop

Archived