Daniele - Runner-up

Jem

Dani posted this in her MY Space Blog and go there to read all the nice comments

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...056703339895854

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Interview & new pictures.

My interview with Mortys is up. check it.

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother_interviews.shtml

Also new pictures. <333

the end.

11:44 PM - 21 Comments - 30 Kudos - Add Comment

clear.gifs_dcfa554feabdafc38461d3f5dcdbd705.jpg

clear.gif
Yeah that was sucha good interview i got the link off of another site....it was the best one i could find on the internet, it covered everything from the live feeds and it still updates every day about you and all the other house guests...

http://www.bb8spoiler.com/ (they also have Dick's and Jess's interviews and give credit to Morty's and Yana)

What`s your take on Zach trying to cash in on your fans by selling as he says your`HOH gloves???? what is he thinking, Dick says that he has your gloves ....the whole story is on bb8spoiler

just curious to know what you think of the whole deal.....

take care dani,

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 at 11:53 PM

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most ruthless bb hg ever

her move to get rid of jess doing zach hoh week was masterful

had the killer instinct like no other bb hg in history. once you crossed her you were toast

having her dad there helped that instinct grow beyond belief

i wonder how she would have faired if her dad left THAT week

i know for a fact female hg remaining jameka, amber would have made her dor if her dad lefted

She had some qualities that I admire in a BB player...smart, strategic and good in physical comps...and I agree that she had the ability to make it to the end without her father.

But, the good qualities don't compare or compensate for all her faults. I couldn't stomach her incessant whining. I couldn't stand how she'd be friendly to the others faces and then call them "idiots" behind their backs, say how she hates them and then cry that nobody liked her. I still can't get over how she basically cheated on or dumped (whichever) her BF on national tv for some guy she had only met. I cringed every time she said "honestly"...because generally the next words out of her mouth weren't that. Etc, etc....

I do think I would have liked her more if her father weren't on the show...it just sickened me when I saw them bond each night while trashing the other hg's. What an admirable common interest for a father and daughter to share :rolleyes:. When he walked down the stairs at the very beginning, she turned back into into the sniveling and bratty little girl that despised her father...rather than the independent young woman who had the guts to leave him and stand on her own. I wished she would have had the strength to divorce herself from him...he's like cancer. I feel sorry for her now for reverting to his disrespectful and trashy ways.

she had no chance in hell to make it to end without her dad

I think some of Danieles antics or the way she came off to people is out of immaturity, I did not like the whining either, but I also do not think that she broke up with her old BF on national TV, they were on the outs right when she was going into the BB house, she was tired of supporting him financially, as I heard her say what little she did about the situation. You cannot choose who falls into your life or who you may fall in love with. I think she has something with Nick and I say "more power to her" I believe in love, and I do think when it crosses our paths we are foolish not to see where it leads. Daniele has a lot of growing up to do, I also think you cannot choose who your parents our and a lot of our growing up is out of our hands, I like her, and I like and did root for the both of them this season. There are things that happen in mysterious ways and if it took a stint on BB8 to get them back talking, oh well, stranger things have happened.

From: s_291adcd35bcb159caffdabe0e3ccc9a5.jpg OR aaaam I??!!

Date: Oct 30, 2007 9:16 PMSubject: So Long America.Body: happy halloweenie. <33

Tomorrow [Halloween], my dad and I are leaving for Europe. We will be gone about 11 or 12 days. So no freaking out if you havent got added or I havent read your message yet please. [;

I will be stopping by and blogging along the way to keep everyone updated. But I just wanted to give everyone the 411. <333

dani

So no freaking out if you havent got added or I havent read your message yet please.

Yep, you definitely should consider enrolling in some classes, girlie. Hooray for grammar! :rolleyes:

Gross. :bag:

well for what ever gramatical errors Daniele made, her beauty certainly makes up for it. I'll tell ya when I get to typing on this key board what comes out sometimes looks like I am really medicated or something, I don't hold anyone to such high standards as to have to spell everything right or make sure it is said properly. It is especially bad now that I have a new wireless keyboard, it is bigger and seems like I cannot type well on it at all, I really have to re-read everything very carefully, love the new wireless mouse tho.,lol

Yep, you definitely should consider enrolling in some classes, girlie. Hooray for grammar! :rolleyes:

This is funny to me. I edit and proofread for a living. Sometimes I see things that make me cringe, just by sight. You know what, sometimes it's the things that I typed that made me cringe, but that's because I do not take any time to double check my posts. I make zero effort to be grammatically correct in a message board, Myspace, or IM that I would in real life documents. Just as if I was having a conversation in real life, I don't watch my every word. Sometimes, I even throw caution to the wind and end my sentences with a preposition. :blush::rolleyes:

On topic...... I am so happy that Daniele and Dick have moved on with their relationship. It's really heartwarming.

Archived