Daniele - Runner-up

Jem

like i said, dani was saying good things about kail ever since kail left the house.... so i didnt think she disliked her... she had no reason to lie about it at that time, it wasnt like kail was on the jury and would need her for a vote.

i just thought it was cool that she kept up with it.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is great that Kail was able to forgive Daniele for the things Daniele said about her during the game, and get past it enough to have fun with her and Nick and invite them to her home.

Daniele did say some nice things about Kail after Kail was gone, but she tended to trash her in a big way up until then. Maybe it was her Dad's influence, since he hated Kail so much? Anyway, it's good to see that Kail is living up to the things she said to Daniele in the house, about wanting a relationship with her (as sort of a surrogate Mom/friend relationship). Kail always told Daniele that she wanted her to come to Rainbow, and Daniele made fun of her behind her back for it.

Danile did not trash Kail. She never made any comments about Kail that were worse then what all the other HG said about Kail. They used to laugh about Kail being the mayor of Rainbow. To me that is just having a sense of humor.

I think it was nice of Daniele to forgive Kail for things she said. Kail tried to get Danile to evict her father. I thought that was an evil thing to do but Daniele forgave her.

OK King, I had to just admit that Jen maybe took a bad picture and I really don't think that her boobs look that way all the time... Can't you admit that maybe that's just a bad picture for Daniele... I don't think she was trying to be fake...

I wonder if any BB houseguests ever come to morties? i know danni mentioned it on the show, and has done a interview with us.

i doubt they do a interview with somebody, then not see it. i know if i got interviewed i would watch it.

SO Danni, if your out there... HI! :animated_wave:

I probably wasn't fair to Daniele in my comment about how she said bad things about Kail. Actually Kail was one of the few people that Daniele was nice to on a consistent basis. There were the times when Daniele made fun of Kail for not doing enough work around the house and claiming she did her share, but Amber was as bad about that as Daniele was. And Daniele did talk about how fake she thought Kail was, with Kail saying she wanted a relationship with Daniele and felt like a surrogate stepmother or something. Of course, every houseguest talked trash about other houseguests, and Daniele wasn't any worse than most of them. I just thought it was good of Kail to overlook anything bad that was said about her, and still invite them into her private life. It's one thing to say you're okay about things that people say about you in a game, but it's a whole other thing to then invite people to your home, into your private life. So, I think it was nice of Kail.

I agree with you, Gingersnaps -- that picture is MUCH worse of Daniele. Now THAT is a bad picture! Daniele looked especially bad with that huge hairband on her head, trying to hide her dark roots.

I will tell you what is sad around here for me... It's the fact that when I first asked Daniele about doing an interview for us she had heard about some of the stuff that was said on here about her and her dad and thought that the ENTIRE website was saying those things... Guess what it wasn't the post's made here, nope it was the updates where people put snide remarks in about her and hurt her feelings... You don't know these people and to put stuff in your updates about them and them think that the entire site doesn't like them because of it is a hard thing for me to take to be honest... Say what you want about the game they are playing in, but leave the crap about their personal lives out of the updates... This isn't posted to anyone in perticular, this is just something I needed to get off my chest... As a feed updater you need to be UNBIAS... This year I think it was really hard for people to do that and it showed and in some ways hurt us...

Let me get out my violin for Danielle :rolleyes:

well it is a minority that hates the Donatos

Can we please get back to the topic at hand? Can we try to have an intelligent discussion about Daniele, what she is up to now, new information we find, etc. instead of the same old "I love her"/"I hate her" dribble that clutter up pages and pages of the thread?

Love this picture

Everytime I see that picture I think that if her jeans were any lower, you'd need to blur some stuff out! :animated_shocking:

Those are some low cut pants!!!

Archived