Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Zach - Evicted Day 76

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

ranjake

ranjake

• Pip
  • 1,146 posts
he's not really selling anything yet! i think there are 7 clothing items total...and no innovation that i can see. and jen should not lower herself to wear those stupid bootie shorts. also, zach...it's "psyched". just thought an "educated" "dude" like you would want to know.

thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts
Looks like he borrowed some iron-on's from Jen.

All that hype all summer for THAT ?!

What a joke........he is such a LOSER !!

Catniptoy

Catniptoy

• Pip
  • 3,518 posts
I think it's great that Zach is doing something constructive with his time and energy, instead of just posting on blogs about hate and telling people off, as others have done.

ranjake

ranjake

• Pip
  • 1,146 posts
ugh! jen said on her chat she'll probably/maybe model for dolphincrash! ugh! just ugh!

MissyA

MissyA

• Pip
  • 1,482 posts
At least Jen won't have to use much of her time modeling the few items that Zach has, just sayin.

thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts
QUOTE(Missy)
At least Jen won't have to use much of her time modeling the few items that Zach has, just sayin.

animated_rotfl.gif

I think I'm stalking you today.....

ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts
So what if he's starting out small....most businesses don't start off large because they don't have the capital available to them. It's usually difficult, challenging, stressfull, expensive and risky starting up a business. I give Zach a lot of credit for his initiative and for what he has accomplished so far... I wish him much success. In time and with hard work and more money...he'll be able to grow into more...and I hope he does.

btw...that is a really nice picture of Zach.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Pish posh.

I would never ever, buy something from dolphin crash.

ranjake

ranjake

• Pip
  • 1,146 posts
after this post i'm off the zach train! i think there is a danger in starting a website of a business that does not fully exhibit your mission. this is something i've learned from starting businesses. i expected a lot from what he had said. i expected there would be innovative items. surf shops are big here at the jersey shore, and the market is bigger in california. i just don't think he's selling much. i feel so slammed for having any opinion at all today! also, he did a little bashing since the show! just sayin!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yah ranjake. Exactly.

thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts
Didn't Zach do a self portrait with a big L on his forehead ?

Reptilian97

Reptilian97

• Pip
  • 19 posts
Just wanted to share my experience with purchasing one of Zach's "limited edition, signed and numbered" 4x6 prints on eBay. I won #5 out of 25 for 99 cents, and received it today. It included a computer-printed DolphinCrash sticker, and a low-resolution photo 3 1/4" x 3 3/4" in size, printed on 4x6 paper (so there's a white border around the photo). I contacted him telling him I wasn't too impressed with the photo quality, so he's sending me two more smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users