Zach - Evicted Day 76

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 ranjake

ranjake

• Pip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:20 PM

he's not really selling anything yet! i think there are 7 clothing items total...and no innovation that i can see. and jen should not lower herself to wear those stupid bootie shorts. also, zach...it's "psyched". just thought an "educated" "dude" like you would want to know.

#62 thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:12 AM

Looks like he borrowed some iron-on's from Jen.

All that hype all summer for THAT ?!

What a joke........he is such a LOSER !!

#63 Catniptoy

Catniptoy

• Pip
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:23 PM

I think it's great that Zach is doing something constructive with his time and energy, instead of just posting on blogs about hate and telling people off, as others have done.

#64 ranjake

ranjake

• Pip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:52 PM

ugh! jen said on her chat she'll probably/maybe model for dolphincrash! ugh! just ugh!

#65 MissyA

MissyA

• Pip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:42 AM

At least Jen won't have to use much of her time modeling the few items that Zach has, just sayin.

#66 thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE(Missy)
At least Jen won't have to use much of her time modeling the few items that Zach has, just sayin.

animated_rotfl.gif

I think I'm stalking you today.....

#67 ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 10:50 AM

So what if he's starting out small....most businesses don't start off large because they don't have the capital available to them. It's usually difficult, challenging, stressfull, expensive and risky starting up a business. I give Zach a lot of credit for his initiative and for what he has accomplished so far... I wish him much success. In time and with hard work and more money...he'll be able to grow into more...and I hope he does.

btw...that is a really nice picture of Zach.

#68 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:07 PM

Pish posh.

I would never ever, buy something from dolphin crash.

#69 ranjake

ranjake

• Pip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:47 PM

after this post i'm off the zach train! i think there is a danger in starting a website of a business that does not fully exhibit your mission. this is something i've learned from starting businesses. i expected a lot from what he had said. i expected there would be innovative items. surf shops are big here at the jersey shore, and the market is bigger in california. i just don't think he's selling much. i feel so slammed for having any opinion at all today! also, he did a little bashing since the show! just sayin!

#70 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:39 PM

Yah ranjake. Exactly.

#71 thequeenjoni

thequeenjoni

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:44 PM

Didn't Zach do a self portrait with a big L on his forehead ?

#72 Reptilian97

Reptilian97

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:32 PM

Just wanted to share my experience with purchasing one of Zach's "limited edition, signed and numbered" 4x6 prints on eBay. I won #5 out of 25 for 99 cents, and received it today. It included a computer-printed DolphinCrash sticker, and a low-resolution photo 3 1/4" x 3 3/4" in size, printed on 4x6 paper (so there's a white border around the photo). I contacted him telling him I wasn't too impressed with the photo quality, so he's sending me two more smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users