Zach - Evicted Day 76

Jem

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but some hg due to the dynamics of house are not afforded the chance to get to know their fellow hg

lol

i like zach post bb he is killing me with all his antics eg :animated_bouncy: . selling dani gloves on ebay . zach imho post bb is most entertaining hg jmho

Zach

s_7464ea14011f4b24ca57bbcc2d4c2f33.jpg

A message from Zach at his My Space

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...cd-ba227964d1bf

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Message From Zach

Finally back in the real world, or as real as it gets. I'm so siked that www.dolphincrash.com is up and running. There was a delay in the clothes due to the bad bad fires out here in SD and LA county, but everything is okay now. I can't wait to respond to all of my old friends and new ones too. I definitely appreciate all the fans and support in everything. From either rooting me on the BB8 show, to the ebay winners of merchandise to the loyal friends and fans buying the new dolphincrash product. I truly am a product of success of all of you. Thank you so much for helping me in my dream. Now that things are a little more calm i can finally breathe the smog air of LA and be free from the confinement of the house. I cant wait to talk to all of you. Thanks again.

zach bb8

a few more messages from Zach today

Zach

s_7464ea14011f4b24ca57bbcc2d4c2f33.jpg

BlogTalkRadio.com Radio Interview Nov 3rd with Kendrid

Interview on radio show Chillin' With Scooby with Kendrid aka Scooby! check it out @ www.blogtalkradio.com/SCOOBY check me out with dolphincrash.com itll be fun

zach

bb8

Goucher Radio aka DeadAIR Radio Interview Nov 2nd

So Goucher Radio aka Dead AIR Radio Interview will be interviewing me on Nov 2nd at 7:40pm pst or 10:40pm est. If you are up for listening to the Interview about BB* and Dolphincrash.com check me out on it. To listen into the show, all they have to do is go to www.goucher-radio.net and click on Listen Live. See ya all then

Goucher Radio aka DeadAIR Radio Interview Nov 2nd

http://www.dolphincrash.com/

Zach cracks me up. This is his big venture Dolphin Crash? Not much to it......

http://www.dolphincrash.com//aboutus.asp

Dolphincrash

"As seen on Big Brother 8"

I formed this company in 2007, before walking into CBS's Big Brother 8. We are a surfwear and swimwear clothing company with a high end photography twist. I have surfed all my life and have dreamed the day i would be able to finally use my ideas to there full potential and make dreams happen. Dolphincrash is my dream. Thanks to Big Brother 8 I have been given a gift to try and make this dream happen.

Dolphincrash is a sporty, edgy surf and swim wear company that specializes in unique logo designs and photography. Having worn Surf T-Shirts all my life, i have come to realize that wearing designs that are more me, seems to give me an easier comfort. I like surf clothes that not only feel right and fit right, but look right. I feel Dolphincrash offers that edge I have been looking for for such a long time. This is the first run of clothing out, and there are many other articles to come... I'm anticipating boardshorts, brazilian bikini's, micro string bikinis, unique swarovski crystal custom made truckers just to name a few.

On the other side of Dolphincrash there is the high end - high resolution photography. Part of my passion as a designer is photography. I have many large images, some as big as 30'' x 40'' in size. These images have many different finishing and processing techniques that make the pictures just come alive. I realized that if you can stare at an image for minutes at a time over and over, you have something that many would enjoy. Many of the images are of sunset imagery, marine life and dolphins. Recently I have found myself absorbed in the underwater world of life, capturing unique textures and marine life. My hope for the photography is to educate others on the simplicity of the ocean and the ability to absorb what I see when I'm creating.

Personal Bio:

Homeplace: Tallahassee, FL

Currently: Burbank, CA

I have been an innovative thinker my whole life. I love coming up with new ideas and then executing them effectively. Growing up in a creative environment and learning how to tinker with lego's were great tools to get me thinking the way I do. I love coming up with new ways to solve problems and meet incredible people along the way. Through Big Brother 8 i have discovered many fans, old and new friends and business associates that I am grateful want to help bring Dolphincrash.com's future forward. This is a passion I have put blood, sweat and tears into, and to have the experience I have had on TV has really opened my eyes to succeed even more. I hope anyone that takes the time to see the clothing and artwork through my eyes gets a little perspective on my heart and how I perceive things to be. The clothing represents my symbol: who I am and what my dream is surrounded in "the ocean". The photography is a doorway into my heart for the dream. These images look incredible giving me a chance to truly share my thoughts and artistic expression through digital media and professional processing techniques. Hope you enjoy the site.

zachbiopic.jpg

Contact Info: dolphin@dolphincrash.com

Mail to: Dolphincrash, L.L.C.

(323) 304 - 9224

he's not really selling anything yet! i think there are 7 clothing items total...and no innovation that i can see. and jen should not lower herself to wear those stupid bootie shorts. also, zach...it's "psyched". just thought an "educated" "dude" like you would want to know.

I think it's great that Zach is doing something constructive with his time and energy, instead of just posting on blogs about hate and telling people off, as others have done.

So what if he's starting out small....most businesses don't start off large because they don't have the capital available to them. It's usually difficult, challenging, stressfull, expensive and risky starting up a business. I give Zach a lot of credit for his initiative and for what he has accomplished so far... I wish him much success. In time and with hard work and more money...he'll be able to grow into more...and I hope he does.

btw...that is a really nice picture of Zach.

after this post i'm off the zach train! i think there is a danger in starting a website of a business that does not fully exhibit your mission. this is something i've learned from starting businesses. i expected a lot from what he had said. i expected there would be innovative items. surf shops are big here at the jersey shore, and the market is bigger in california. i just don't think he's selling much. i feel so slammed for having any opinion at all today! also, he did a little bashing since the show! just sayin!

Just wanted to share my experience with purchasing one of Zach's "limited edition, signed and numbered" 4x6 prints on eBay. I won #5 out of 25 for 99 cents, and received it today. It included a computer-printed DolphinCrash sticker, and a low-resolution photo 3 1/4" x 3 3/4" in size, printed on 4x6 paper (so there's a white border around the photo). I contacted him telling him I wasn't too impressed with the photo quality, so he's sending me two more :)

Archived