Zach - Evicted Day 76

Jem

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I read somewhere that she was at the wrap party and Zach was overheard telling her that everything he did, he did for her. She was overheard telling him that was nice, but that it doesn't change their relationship. I'm paraphrasing, but that was what i thought I read.

America never told Eric to trash Dick and make him a target for eviction.

Eric chose to do that on his own. That was all a part of the game.

Reminder: This is the Zach thread.

on that note Zach was a tool.

I was watching the feeds yesterday, and I submitted a question for Zach's interview because of what I saw.

It was a conversation with Zach and Mike, when Jen was HOH. Joe had just been put up as the alternate after Daniele removed herself from the block.

At that time, Zach was in an alliance with Mike and Kail and Nick. Of course, Nick wasn't really in the alliance completely, but Mike didn't know that. Zach said during that conversation that he felt Joe was the bigger threat rather than Dick. He said that if they didn't take the opportunity to get Joe out right then, that they wouldn't get another opportunity like that later. He also said that they would have no problem getting rid of Dick, as he wouldn't win POV and they would have all of the votes against him. I think it was foolish to think that Joe was a threat.

Also, Zach did his same old song and dance, where he whined that he didn't have anyone spilling their guts to him, but he had spilled everything to Mike. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, so early in the game! I had forgotten that Zach did that, even when Zach already had an alliance!! At the end of the game, I respected Zach quite a bit, but I had forgotten how he acted early in the game. I think Mike didn't understand what Zach was asking for. Heck, I wasn't sure what Zach was asking for at that point! Mike responded by saying that Zach had never given him a reason not to trust him 100 percent. I think that was Mike's way of reassuring Zach, as Zach was looking for something in the conversation. I think probably Zach was looking for Mike to tell Zach he wanted a final two agreement with him or something. But Zach needed to open his mouth and actually submit that possibility to Mike! Why didn't he do that, instead of fishing around and whining to every single person, even his own alliance, that he didn't have anyone??

I also remember that Zach told Jessica during their dinner that while he was going to vote out Dick he really thought that it wasn't such a bad idea to keep Dick in the game because his Dicks antics kept the heat off of them Zach, Jessica, the others, so all she had to do was give him the word and he would flip, so Zach was not so totally alone, at least at that point, I also gained some something for him towards the end because he really tried hard to go the distance, I also had forgotten what a tool he had been early on, he is kind of a different guy, ya know??lol

Has Zach done an interview yet? Now that a lot more information about A*P is out, I wonder what he thinks about the season. Just because without A*P, his stay could have been cut short.

Zach did not play a good game and thank goodness he did not win. He was one question away from that. That would have been such a joke to have another non deserving person win Big Brother. Thank goodness the better players won. :outfitted_pirate:

From Zack's My Space

http://www.myspace.com/zackbb8

September 30, 2007 - Sunday

Taking Event and Booking Requests NOW!!!

Category: Parties and Nightlife

Im traveling home to Florida for a bit, Tallahassee Actually, Going to see some old friends and family, see some FSU football. If there are any events or anyone would like to book me for anything I am interested to see all of you. Finally out of the Big Brother 8 house, and ready to explore far and wide. If you have an event coming up and are willing to pay expenses for travel and appearance, Im completely down for a change and to meet all of the great people that rooted me on. Any events would be greatly appriciated in hopes to finance dolphincrash "my clothing line" as well as get my dreams off the ground. So if you are interested in booking me for your next event, party, charity, etc, I will be interested. Please email me at dolphincrash@gmail.com with your contact info and event info, and i will get back with you as soon as i can. Anything i can do for the fans, and good people that rooted for me i will, as well as to get my dreams off the ground. let me know.

thanks everyone.

zach

BB8

dolphincrash@gmail.com

Anything i can do for the fans, and good people that rooted for me i will, as well as to get my dreams off the ground. let me know

sooo, if at my next party i want something to point at and laugh at... zach is the man to call on?

oh wait... i just read the whole thing again and i made a mistake.. i thought he said HE would pay... nevermind.

The sad thing about this is, if it were Dick asking for money to be sent places and to talk to people, some people would be raising h*ll about it.

Zach is an idiot for asking for money to fly him places.

Why is Zach an idiot? I don't necessarily agree with what he's doing, but he wants to ask people for money and they want to give him the money, what does it matter? It has no effect on anyone but Zach and the people paying.

If Zach can get people to pay him to make appearances, than more power to him.

Archived