Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Jameka - Evicted Day 74

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Where is Jameka? Has she done any media?

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
I've not read anything. I know she has a myspace fan page.

http://myspace.com/i..._jameka_cameron

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
It's private.
She seems to be MIA.

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
Too bad, I wanted to know her take on the season. Maybe after seeing how the show was edited and reading all the (mostly) negative posts about herself in respect to her religion she decided to put this summer behind her.

I would like to know if and how her opinion of white folks changed because of this experience. I have to say this wasn't the best way to go about getting to really know anyone.

abbeynormal23

abbeynormal23

Live Feed Updater

• Pip
  • 139 posts
She may just be really busy getting back to her old life. Remember, she is a school counselor and since school is back in session she probably had to start right back up. Plus, her sister just had a baby so she is probably a lot more focused on her family.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Glad to see Jameka in the pictures at the Reality Awards. She looks great.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
didnt look that great.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,893 posts
i hope bb never cast anyone with the personality or gameplay of jameka again

she was probably more nuts than amber

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I definately agree with you there uvp!

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
we agree on that one upv, I liked her at first, but she was kinda judgemental, and it hurt her game, along with keeping her religion so in the front of things did not help either, kept her from concentrating on anything else,lol

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,893 posts
i guess i wont never see a black winner of bb if bb keeps along the current casting of hg with mindset and gameplay of jameka, beau, marcellus

my bb wish is for two african americans next year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users