Jameka - Evicted Day 74

Jem

Too bad, I wanted to know her take on the season. Maybe after seeing how the show was edited and reading all the (mostly) negative posts about herself in respect to her religion she decided to put this summer behind her.

I would like to know if and how her opinion of white folks changed because of this experience. I have to say this wasn't the best way to go about getting to really know anyone.

She may just be really busy getting back to her old life. Remember, she is a school counselor and since school is back in session she probably had to start right back up. Plus, her sister just had a baby so she is probably a lot more focused on her family.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i hope bb never cast anyone with the personality or gameplay of jameka again

she was probably more nuts than amber

we agree on that one upv, I liked her at first, but she was kinda judgemental, and it hurt her game, along with keeping her religion so in the front of things did not help either, kept her from concentrating on anything else,lol

i guess i wont never see a black winner of bb if bb keeps along the current casting of hg with mindset and gameplay of jameka, beau, marcellus

my bb wish is for two african americans next year

Archived