Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Eric - Evicted Day 69

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

Catniptoy

Catniptoy

• Pip
  • 3,518 posts
Eric likes Jess, and she's a total Midwesterner, so maybe he will like Kansas, too. It may be all Jess knows, but even if she travels the world, she will probably love her hometown.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
oh fizz no bad anything taken from that . Kansas is small in comparison to ny or la, but kansas city missouri on the other hand is like chicago, with out the slight eastern flare, Missourians make fun of Kansas, Witchita is a really small town, and funny has a hugh gay population, lol.

MissyA

MissyA

• Pip
  • 1,458 posts

I lived in Missouri for a couple of years in the 90's and it was interesting, but not some place I could live forever. Why is Eric coming to Texas? Wonder if Dick and Daniele have gotten past the comments Eric made about them on the show.

Catniptoy

Catniptoy

• Pip
  • 3,518 posts
Wonder if Dick and Daniele have gotten past the comments Eric made about them on the show.

I hope so. Especially since the comments that Dick and Daniele made about Eric were so much worse, and yet Eric said he holds no ill will toward them.

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
Witchita is a really small town, and funny has a hugh gay population, lol.

I know..every time i fly into the Wichita airport i giggle. (i actually love it, its so small and easy to deal with) Its about a 45-50 minute ride to where my mom and sister.. but my grandmother is only about 20 minutes from there. some family in Wichita... and i have some family in Kansas City too. (all over kansas)

anyways, its always funny to watch people that have never been there... first get there. lol

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Wonder if Dick and Daniele have gotten past the comments Eric made about them on the show.

Read their interviews... I can't remember if it was asked or not, but read them and see maybe?

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
All I know is that Dick is planning to go to NY to see Eric at some point.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,907 posts
showmancing that chick made him lose his focus

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
Making your rounds?

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,907 posts
yep animated_rotfl.gif

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,907 posts
still to do this day i never understood why he went so hard after nick.i guess jen wasnt only one in love with nick

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
animated_rotfl.gif

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,404 posts
With special guest appearance by Neil Patrick Harris!

Part One

Part Two

Fuskie
Who doesn't think he has changed a bit...

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
Oh my gosh, I used to LOVE this show! biggrin.gif

Eric looks so adorable, but somehow exactly the same. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users