Eric - Evicted Day 69

Jem

If America vote controlled the game in favor of Dick And Daniele, then it means that those 2 had hundreds of thousands of people who wanted them to win, I am one of those people, hey my vote counted, so the theory that there are plenty of people out here who hate the Donatos may be true just not enough of them, gee oh well, game over and Dick is way richer, good for him. And you just cannot speculate how the game would have gone, because each action has a reaction and it does change from minute to minute in there, this year was a classic example of that, those people were the most wishy washy yet I have seen in switching their minds and votesand what sets the standard for who is white trash and who isn't, every one has a different opinion, so I disagree that they (the Donatos) even come close to "White Trash" whatever that is

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dumbblonde , you sure are, and me too, I am one of those nasty people who dared to root for them, tee hee

Until I see the results and how they were calculated, I will not believe the "America*'s Player" was controlled by anyone other than the producers. I was not required to give my email address, nor did the website prevent me from voting more than ten times.

If we take out the AP twist, Eric would not have voted to evict Kail over Nick, thus no phantom vote. Daniele would have had no reason to backdoor Eric, except that she enjoyed backdooring people. Therefore, things would have been different from the beginning, agreed? But as the show was manipulated, the game favored Dick, not Eric.

How was the show manipulated in favor of Dick? America could have latched on to any player in the game & made them our favorite. The majority chose Dick. If America had latched on to Zach would people still be poopooing & saying the game was manipulated in his favor?

How many other hgs had their child/relative in the show to help them? Is it any shock that the only 2 people with that huge advantage end up in the finals? Kail didnt have her kids. Zach didnt have his dad.

How many other hgs had Americas player in there to persuade everyone in Dicks favor?

How many other hgs had America voting for them every chance they got and against that players enemies?

If Dick is the "winner" than he is the weakest winner in history since he had so many people helping him.

You cant win what others give to you.

How was the show manipulated in favor of Dick? America could have latched on to any player in the game & made them our favorite. The majority chose Dick. If America had latched on to Zach would people still be poopooing & saying the game was manipulated in his favor?

Hate to say it, but yes.

Winner of Big Brother 8: Dick*

yeah where is fizzle anyway?? I haven't been here for a week or so, cannot believe there is raging Dick hate in all threads not just his,lol

Until I see the results and how they were calculated, I will not believe the "America*'s Player" was controlled by anyone other than the producers. I was not required to give my email address, nor did the website prevent me from voting more than ten times.

My thoughts exactly, Francis. Too many other things in the game were controlled by the producers not to think this was as well.

:animated_wave: new to posting here..please be gentle lol

the fact is that america's player was the twist this season..sucky as it was..eric did a great job..the twist was going to advance someone in the game..that someone happened to be dick..could have been anyone..doesn't matter if you liked him or not (I didn't) he won and it's over. argueing about it now is a waste of energy..the votes counted, didn't make dick the greatest player he thinks he is but it did prove that he has a lot of support and fans regardless of his gameplay...and that's all I have to say about that!!

that someone happened to be dick..could have been anyone..

Welcome to Morty's!

The ones doing to picking is what I have a problem with. I do not think that the online or phone in votes counted. I think he was hand selected by the producers and they dictated the votes. Even the first episode features mainly Dick and his "strained" relationship. Dick was the catch for the show, so the producers used Eric to make sure he stayed.

As far as the game of Big Brother, Eric and Daniele were the best players.

What Marty said, for sure!!!!!!!

He confirmed in his interview with Jessica that he was not allowed to use the veto, even if he had wanted to do so. That answered a lot of questions for me. Again, a very lucky break for Daniele and Dick, because if Eric had played on his own, without America, he could have backdoored Daniele, and America wouldn't have had a vote, so she would have gone. There are many ways that the game could have changed if Eric could have voted on his own. I would have preferred that, with Eric maybe performing fun or even controversial AP tasks like the task where he had to crawl into bed with someone. That stuff was fun to watch on the feeds. Then, if BB wanted America involved with votes, BB could have just given America's Choice votes and decisions. I would have preferred that, but of course, that's not what happened. Dick was just very lucky that Eric was AP and that America liked him, because I do believe that since he was so abusive to people like Amber and Jameka and Jen and Kail, that he would have been voted out without America's help (and, in turn, Eric's help).

Archived