Eric - Evicted Day 69

Jem

I loved the interview with Eric and Jess! I'm so glad that Eric cleared up so many misconceptions about his duties as AP.

I wish Jess and Eric luck as they try to make their relationship work!! He said they were committed to making it work, and Jess said she "fell for Eric, and fell hard." So, I really am happy for them. They possibly got something out of the show that is worth more than the money.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loved the interview with Eric and Jess! I'm so glad that Eric cleared up so many misconceptions about his duties as AP.

I wish Jess and Eric luck as they try to make their relationship work!! He said they were committed to making it work, and Jess said she "fell for Eric, and fell hard." So, I really am happy for them. They possibly got something out of the show that is worth more than the money.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

She is only saying that because she is a media whore now and wants to do Amazing Race . :animated_rotfl:

"There's a sucker born every minute...and two to take 'em."

Crap!! I missed the interview...tell me there is a transcript somewhere.

As far as Eric & Jessica making it work, my fingers are crossed.

I think Eric (and America) are the only reason Dick wasn't sent packing early on in the game. Dustin wouldn't have been evicted without the AP twist, I don't think. At least, not that week--so Dick would have gone that week.

It's so refreshing to see Eric and Jess together. They were always so happy in the house, instead of lying around moping and whining and smashing beer cans on their heads.

I just saw the chat. My impression - Eric is a legend in his own mind.

I'm pretty sure you were saying that before the chat, But whatever. I'm glad to see them happy together.

It's so refreshing to see Eric and Jess together. They were always so happy in the house, instead of lying around moping and whining and smashing beer cans on their heads.

They did have some fun times and the late night college games were sorta fun to watch. I loved Eric's sense of humor and the pranks they pulled.

The part about lying around though is what Jessica did most all the time. She slept half way through the season. Give her some beer and she is a party girl in the late night games. She could be very sweet but seemed to be on the lazy side. She is used to people taking care of her. If Eric continues to be her knight in shining armour then it might work.

Weather they will stay a real couple or not only time will tell. I think they have some good memories of the house and feel a connection in that they were alies. The same connection that Daniele and Nick feel.

I do think that Eric is a little to full of himself post Big Brother. I don't think he had a snowballs chance of winning the game. He was horrible at comps and people were wise to his game. He was a good manipulator but I don't think that would have got him to the end. People would see that as a threat and evict him earlier. If he had not alligned with Dick and Daniele I think Eric would have earlier.

Anyway I wish them both the best of luck and hope that they do find a true relationship.

Mine and many others as well.

No Eric means Dick leaves not Dustin.

No Americas twist means Dick leaves not Dustin

No producers manipulating the game means Dick leaves not Dustin

No America carrying Dick threw the whole game means Dick leaves not Dustin

Eric, Jessica, Amber and Jameka would have voted against Dick for sure.

Zach may have even because he couldnt stand Dicks ways.

Thats 4-2 or 5-1 any way you slice it except Dick was given the game.

You would have to be blind not to see that.

If there were no Eric in the game, Eric wouldn't have been there to stir up problems with Dick and the others, right? The only problem with Dick that week was that he and Daniele put Eric up the week prior. So if Eric wasn't there, they couldn't have put him up, no one would have been gunning for Dick at that point. See where I'm going with this???

You cannot possibly know how the game would have turned out without any one of the houseguests in the house. You change one thing about the game of Big Brother and the whole game changes. Each action has a reaction. It is non-sensical to speculate what would have happened if this or if that. It's just not a valid statement.

Mine and many others as well.

No Eric means Dick leaves not Dustin.

No Americas twist means Dick leaves not Dustin

No producers manipulating the game means Dick leaves not Dustin

No America carrying Dick threw the whole game means Dick leaves not Dustin

Eric, Jessica, Amber and Jameka would have voted against Dick for sure.

Zach may have even because he couldnt stand Dicks ways.

Thats 4-2 or 5-1 any way you slice it except Dick was given the game.

You would have to be blind not to see that.

You have no idea, to be able to say that. Had Eric not been in the game, it would have been different from day one, fact is no one knows, so why bother guessing?? Take out any one variable in the game and it would have been different.

Eric was in the game. That is not really a variable. The variable was that Eric not only had no choice in his own vote but that he had no choice but try to persuade other people to advance Dick.

Look at the votes. There were like 12 votes. 1 vote Eric was on the block so America did not have a voice. In the other votes the Americas twist had the vote go Dicks way in 10 of the 11 votes.

10 out of 11 cant be ignored.

America controlled the game for Dick.

How can anyone deny that America week after week voted the way Dick wanted the votes to go?

America, Eric and the producers gave Dick the game. That doesnt even take in to account that Dick had a guaranteed vote and relative (Dani) in all the comps from week one via his daughter. Did anyone else in the house get a relative to help them?

Archived