Jem

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric's My Space blog a few days ago

------------------------------------------------------

October 11, 2007 - Thursday

Hello everyone!!!

So...as if you guys haven't guessed this yet, I'm not exactly the swiftest computer person in the world. I am trying my absolute best to respond quickly and visit/post on all of the amazing sites, but it takes me about 6 hours to post a video or hit "reply." Yes, I am evidently myspace incompetent. Jessica has started to give me lessons though, so hopefully I'll be improving. Thanks for being patient!

In any event, I am going to be doing a big handful of online/radio interviews next week (I'll keep you guys posted). Hopefully they will give everyone some insight into my BB experience and my thought process. I'm also hoping to eventually have the time to post a big overview that answers the most frequently asked questions and provides some never before known info.

As you all know...Jessica will be joining me in NYC this weekend! I am so excited. We always have the most amazing time together and I know this visit will be no different. Seems like no matter where we are or what the activity, we always find a way to make the most of it. Then, less than a week later I'll be heading out to Kansas and then we're both headed to Texas! In one month, we will have hit Texas, Kansas, New York, LA twice, and Seattle! Wow!

Promise to step up my interaction now that things are finally beginning to calm down ever so slightly! Thanks for your continued support!

STAMP IT (an oldie but a goodie)!

-Eric

I live right next door to kansas, about 8 blocks away and I work on the Kansas side, why is it so different?? Well Witchita is a small town, but where I live is a large metropoloton city,lol, of course us people from Missouri don't claim Kansas, there is sort of a fun fued between the 2 states, but since I do live soooo close I feel I must stand up for good ol Kasas,lol. Funny where I work there is a side station on the east side of the restaurant and everyone refers to that side station as Missouri, Kansas is on the other side, lolI meant to say also that Jessica would prolly love NY city in comparison to Whichita , ssoooo much more to do.

Fatcat, i am not saying kansas is different in a bad way. but it is totally different from NY and other areas. my husband (from NJ) is still talking about his first trip to kansas and that was 12 years ago. its too funny.

justin, you would be surprised...

i have family there.. for me, its ok for a visit.. but i wouldnt want to live there. ;) but for someone that was born and raised there like jessica... i guess its all she knows.

Eric likes Jess, and she's a total Midwesterner, so maybe he will like Kansas, too. It may be all Jess knows, but even if she travels the world, she will probably love her hometown.

oh fizz no bad anything taken from that . Kansas is small in comparison to ny or la, but kansas city missouri on the other hand is like chicago, with out the slight eastern flare, Missourians make fun of Kansas, Witchita is a really small town, and funny has a hugh gay population, lol.

I lived in Missouri for a couple of years in the 90's and it was interesting, but not some place I could live forever. Why is Eric coming to Texas? Wonder if Dick and Daniele have gotten past the comments Eric made about them on the show.

Wonder if Dick and Daniele have gotten past the comments Eric made about them on the show.

I hope so. Especially since the comments that Dick and Daniele made about Eric were so much worse, and yet Eric said he holds no ill will toward them.

Witchita is a really small town, and funny has a hugh gay population, lol.

I know..every time i fly into the Wichita airport i giggle. (i actually love it, its so small and easy to deal with) Its about a 45-50 minute ride to where my mom and sister.. but my grandmother is only about 20 minutes from there. some family in Wichita... and i have some family in Kansas City too. (all over kansas)

anyways, its always funny to watch people that have never been there... first get there. lol

Wonder if Dick and Daniele have gotten past the comments Eric made about them on the show.

Read their interviews... I can't remember if it was asked or not, but read them and see maybe?

showmancing that chick made him lose his focus

yep :animated_rotfl:

still to do this day i never understood why he went so hard after nick.i guess jen wasnt only one in love with nick

• 2 years later...

Archived