Jessica - Evicted Day 69

Jem

^^ Jess' face looks really cute in that picture...it's her hair that is a mess. She has so over-processed it that now it's probably damaged beyond repair...she should just shave it off and start over. :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Her face is really cute, as always. I was sometimes very confused by the hair choices Jess made on the show. But then again, I remember "crispy bangs," so who am I to talk? :animated_rotfl:

hanging with jameka and trying to not get her hands dirty cost her the game

i never understood why after she betrayed dustin she had second thought about doing the same to jameka

hanging with jameka and trying to not get her hands dirty cost her the game

i never understood why after she betrayed dustin she had second thought about doing the same to jameka

Good points. She also should have gone with her instincts and got rid of 1 of the Donatos during her 2nd stint as HOH. That might have changed everything.

well by then it was too late, she was sooo unsure of herself and being such a floater, she could not make up her mind without wanting Eric to help her, and that was the week America told him to ignore her, and so she was upset and confused and went ahead and put up Dustin because he had offered and she could not make up her own mind, bad moves, but I think too late, the pieces were in place the minute She put Dustin up, ED laughed, and I think he definately thought about a coup, and maybe he had a chance, Oh how I loved it and the look of dustins face, that is one of the episodes I did save,lol

Oh how I loved it and the look of dustins face, that is one of the episodes I did save,lol

We can thank Jessica for that magic moment. I watched Dustin's jaw drop and then say "interesting" so many times I thought I was going to have to replace the batteries in the remote. Ahhh Good Times.

• 3 months later...
Because of the dress Jessica was wearing and the way she sometimes touched her stomach when she appeared on BB Wednesday (I had it on a dvr and rewound it several times) I think she appeared pregnant. She also appeared to have the bust of pregnant woman. Did anyone else seem to notice this, or was it just me? By the way, I also think both Eric and Jessica looked wonderful, and it was a great treat to see them again.

I missed the show. Are they really together? If so, then WOW. I expected that to end within 24 hours of the season ending. Eric was such a puppy dog, and nearly all women find that a turn off pretty quickly.

I don't think she's preggo. Can't judge it by a dress style. Those dresses & tunics are popular right now. Blech

Can you imagine Jessica and Amanda in the same room conversing with those HORRID baby voices? The paint would peel off the walls and birds would drop dead midflight outside.

Archived