Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Jen - Evicted Day 55

• Please log in to reply
387 replies to this topic

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
a tally??, a real count?? At this point and getting close to the holidays, I am focusing on anything but what Jen Johnson is doing and how many interviews, posts, or anything else connected to BB, as a matter of fact I am sooo bored coming here at this point that I think it is time to give it a rest and hang up the ol typing till next season, this had just gotton so wrong and off the beatin path of what we come here to do during the actual season, I personally out of respect to Morty, Jem and a few of the others think it is time to let BB go to the reality (post show) place in the sky, so, till next season. ciao.gif

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Take me with you Fatcat laugh.gif

Jen has been MIA really since BB. I know she posted at Jokers and went in chat there. She was nice when she emailed me back about her ebay listings.

Catniptoy

Catniptoy

• Pip
  • 3,518 posts
I think that BB was mostly a bad experience for Jen, and it makes sense that she doesn't want to talk about it, or even think about it much, for that matter. I really think that she thought she would wear a bikini and get some publicity and have some fun experiences. I don't think she went in for the money aspect at all. So, it was probably a real shock to her when Dick reacted to her as he did.

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
i think more people are interested in D&D then they are with Jen.

whether ya like them or not, people want to know about them. just look at this place.. nobody can post anything without bringing their names up.... so its no wonder they are doing more interviews and whatnot. its not their fault they more interesting then jen or zack or whoever. i think the people that dislike D&D are the main reason these threads have kept on going so long after the season has ended...

so keep up the hate! it only keeps D&D alive... rock on! hurray.gif

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,844 posts
QUOTE(fatcat)
I think it is time to give it a rest and hang up the ol typing till next season, this had just gotton so wrong and off the beatin path of what we come here to do during the actual season, I personally out of respect to Morty, Jem and a few of the others think it is time to let BB go to the reality (post show) place in the sky, so, till next season.

You know what? I agree with that. You are a smart person fatcat. This is my last post in BB this year.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Awww yah Fizzle. Long live the Donatos!

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
Yes The Donatos do in fact rule.

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Speaking of Jen... mellow.gif

She's updated her site since I was there last.

http://www.jenjohnsonmodel.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users