Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing Dick owns is some 18 year old EMO kids wardrobe and some hideous tats.

But this is about Jen and Talker makes a good point. Censorship only counts for those who feel specific things should be censored. Jens website (haven't seen it just read about it) is nothing more than the continuous crap spewed by certain hg on the show...yet no felt the need for censorship.

i'm not for censorship; and i didn't see this site. i can't help being glad it doesn't exist anymore. i think it's beneath jen. she has stated many times how she always strives for positivity, and i would think her fans would want to reflect that.

So are you saying if you are a fan of someone you need to carry their ideals and act like them? By that argument all Dustin fans would be gay, all danielle fans would whine, all Jameka fans would pray, all dick fans would speak of raping women anally.

Dont like the site dont go to it. I may complain about the way the show rigged this season more than ever, but i never tried to get the show shut down

What bothered me about Jen and she didn't really bother me before this (too much) was the interview she gave the day after being evicted on CBS.

The site needed to be shut down and it was.

jen only picks friends that are just like her. she said so. if you dont think like her or believe in the same things as she does... she wont be friends with you.

Since when did Fan=Friend?

You may want to be friends with your fav HG but I liked mine on the show. What she does outside the house and who she is friends with is her business.

Talker you missunderstood.

That was something that Jen said herself when she was on the show. That was a Jen quote.

I don't think anyone here is interested in being her friend.

Um no i understood completely. Fizzle said one would have to act like her to be her friend. The site was a fansite. I and i am sure many others who were members arent as delusioned as to believe we would be friends with her. Or desire to be friends with her.

But thanks for your concern :)

sFun_ahohno.gif Talker, can anyone say anything without you questioning it? i dont have to follow everything that other people are talking about. if i want to say something else, then let me. i dont think things are to be taken so literal. i certainly dont take what people say word for word or question them if they say something different than what is being talked about.

Fizzle do you have to make excuses for everything you say?

You were following what people were saying the converstation was about the site, about Jen being positive, the other poster saying her fans should be the same as her, me saying no we dont have to be exactly like her and you saying

jen only picks friends that are just like her. she said so. if you dont think like her or believe in the same things as she does... she wont be friends with you.

Silly me sounds like you are following the conversation. Why come in here and make that comment out of the blue?? :animated_scratchchin:

thanks for telling me what I was thinking??? but you got it wrong again.

actually, i was not responding to that. i was adding my own comment to the Jen thread. if you look around to threads i have posted in, i do this a lot. not that i should have to explain anything to anyone... but sometimes i think the current convo needs to be sidetracked so i will post something different. just like other people do all the time too.

if you dont like what i post, you can certainly just skip my post and continue to post what you were posting on before. i will stick to the way i post. thanks

This is Jen's latest blog at her website

-----------------------------------------------------------------

October 9, 2007 - Tuesday

Need to get new retainers

Current mood: annoyed

OK...So this may seem random but here goes...when I was on the show I lost my reatiner, since being off the show I have been trying to get to my dentist to get a new one but I have not been able to...1.The office that I went to has a new dentist 2.They are located in Arizona (I live in Beverly Hills) 3.They are NEVER open....Anyways I was wondering if anyone out in LA area knows of an ortho or someone who can do impressions for a retainer...if you do please let me know...Thanks :-) Jen

actually, i was not responding to that. i was adding my own comment to the Jen thread. if you look around to threads i have posted in, i do this a lot. not that i should have to explain anything to anyone... but sometimes i think the current convo needs to be sidetracked so i will post something different. just like other people do all the time too.

what a coincidence :rolleyes4:

Archived