Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

ditto what DB said.

Jen some of us did not like you in the house but I don't think anyone HATED on you. Jen you just are that girl we can make fun of because of your vain dumbbell actions.

No Jenelousy.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

models, celebrities, readily admit that their photos have major "work" done before they are displayed (air-brushing, etc).

This would explain why Jen did look good in some promo pics, and not nearly as special in person.

Jen does dye her hair, because she had hair dye with her in the house, and that is what Eric used when he dyed his hair darker.

I think Jen is quirky. I don't think she is wonderful. I think Dani is a spoiled skank, but not a whore. I just wanted to clear that up. :)

Still think Jen had one of the prettiest bodies in a long time. Last year there was Skerica, before that we had April...blech

I think she is pretty, too. I just wish she had more confidence in her inner beauty, and didn't get so upset about something like a picture, which just has to do with outer beauty. I do understand that she worries about it as a model, but it's sad to see anyone that distraught over their looks.

In the Big Brother world, are all women blessed with pretty teeth? I swear, between Jen, Carol, Jess and Danielle I can't tell who's were the prettiest pearls in the house.

Yes they did have very nice teeth.

Wonder if they spent $3,000 + on braces like we did for our daughter?

I remember Jen talking about her teeth (and they are perfect). She somehow lost her retainer packing for Big Brother. She felt that her teeth were moving and asked BB to get in touch with her Mom to get her a new retainer. BB said no (I didn't think it was a huge request on Jens part...).

I know she doesn

jen will definitely need her eyes done at some point.. she has very droopy eyelids. if they are like that at her age now... imagine what they will be in 10 years.

she is the type of girl that looks pretty sometimes, and then other times she was kinda scary to look at... IMO

She felt that her teeth were moving and asked BB to get in touch with her Mom to get her a new retainer. BB said no (I didn't think it was a huge request on Jens part...).
Wow they replace cigerettes but won't give a girl her retainer? Naw BB didnt favor Dickless

As for the retainers. I'm sure BB told the house guests to bring everything they need and don't forget a thing.

Retainers are important and can't believe she forgot to pack them.

As for the retainers. I'm sure BB told the house guests to bring everything they need and don't forget a thing.

Retainers are important and can't believe she forgot to pack them.

And Dickless should have hid his cigerettes better. Nope CBS never favored him

Archived