Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

My opinion of Jen has never waivered. She is very into herself and full of herself. The way she walked around making sure everyone saw every part of her was disgusting. Her a** was always hanging out. :animated_wave:

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh alexandria you are a funny and wise young woman,lolol, love it, you always make me laugh!!

while the early stuff about her crying over her photo and constantly talking about herself didn't impress me, she gained major brownie points for how long she remained calm under the Evel storm.

Jen behaved with class and grace, most others cannot say that about Big Brother. People who hate on Jen's looks are jealous and people who harp on her crying bit refuse to acknowledge the strategy and randomness.

Jen behaved with class and grace, most others cannot say that about Big Brother. People who hate on Jen's looks are jealous and people who harp on her crying bit refuse to acknowledge the strategy and randomness.

:smilielol:

Jen was Jen.

Jen was the girl that wore bathing suits 3 sizes too small.

Jen was the girl that would start a sentence and just trail off and..... and say umm.

Jen was the girl with the blank look on her face ~ made you wonder if she had a brain

Jen was the girl that cried at her picture and took the picture of her Mom down in HOH because she didn't like her own self in it.

Jen was the girl that loved camera time and said so often

Jen was the girl that flailed her arms around Dick trying to grab his cigarette

Jen was the girl that ate real food while on slop because she thought it would make her a legend.

So many more things about Jen. But yes she was that girl.

I don't hate her or dislike Jen because I don't know her personally but in the game she was a joke.

Francis, are you being serious? Or just trying to yank our chains?

I meet attractive, intelligent women all the time, see them on TV all the time, and don't feel jealousy in that context.

(honestly don't even know what would be entailed in being jealous of someone on TV...)

So really, I laugh in even saying this...but no, I'm not "jealous" of a personality I considered to be entirely vapid, not particularly attractive, and playing with far less than a full deck..(that would be Jen).

I just wanted to ask why it is that Dick is being brought up EVERYWHERE on this board? Even in Survivor... He never played the game of Survivor, so why bring him up?

being jealous of Jen is retarded and a chain yanking, just like all the comments made by some, an opinion is an opinion, supposed to be about the house guest or person, not calling a fellow poster jealous and then calling that your opinion. Jen to me was apathetic, an airhead,did not have a clue about how to play BB, no one in their right mind would be jealous envious, or anything close to that of Jen, oh and she was really lazy too.

Hey, it's not gonna die.

If someone thinks it's fun to call people jealous of someone those people so disregard, then it will just continue.

Beats me why, but hey, entertainment and senses of humor are different for everyone.

hear ya loud and clear. I did think Jens piscutes were very attractive, but she to me did not look like her pics in person. i think she will continue to model, but will never get very far in the acting world.

I meant P-I-C-T-U-R-E-S, I just get to typing fast and come up with some weird words,lol, Definitely,lo what personality, she really was a bit vacant,lol

:lipsrsealed2: lol, gotta go to works see y'all later :inlove:

Archived