Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was jen the only one who thought it would be something fun to do?

When Jen said things like, "I just enjoy the game for the game and not the money," I interpretted it as her saying, "I think it would be fun to be on a game show and potentially win enough money so that I didn't have to work on anything but my modeling career. But if I didn't win the grand prize, it would be nice to meet some really cool people and have a good time."

I don't see anything wrong with her saying that Big Brother seemed like a fun thing to do. It's not like living rent free for 80 days is a bad thing.

I'm sure with the coaching on Will and Booger, Jen had a very good idea about the Big brother game and how to play it. This season was completely different than other seasons. It was a different game than what she agreed to play.

feared by many??? I doubt it,lol,lololol

If she wasn't feared, from a competitive stand point and not because she threatened anyone, why was she backdoored?

Anyway, good for Jen making it as far as she did.

yeah, that's what I'm talkin about, no one liked Jen in that house, even Amber was bothered by her cryin over her soooo bad picture. Her crying over that picture was the most outrageous display of stupidity that I have ever witnessed. I have never seen anything like that, who would cry over a picture that they thought was not a good resemblence of themselves???Often you would hear the other guests saying it was hard to even talk to her because she would always bring the subject matter back to herself.

Everyone was back doored this season, most any way, but it had absolutely nothing to do with any one fearing Jen, unless it was her utter stupidity

She's clueless because she deleted you from her MySpace friends?

Do you know eachother? Maybe she just wants her F2F friends on her MySpace account. Maybe she isn't clueless, she's just selective.

LOL, NO .

The girls clueless beacause -

Oh wait, this would be a waste of time for me to explain.

You would understand if you knew it.

Her comment on one of her pictures of her and Daniele and

that one food competition was very uneeded though. How low .

They are out of the house, they don't need to slander anymore .

Plus, Daniele looks better now - but on a lighter note ,

Jen Johnson is about as clueless as Mike was in that house, bwaha .

you think appearing on BB8 makes her as smart as a fox, oh yeah, boy that is gonna get her some high class jobs, that girl is the most air headed ,lame, blank person I have ever witnessed, apathetic, self-important, egotistical, lazy, to name a few other things I think she is. EEWWWW and the minute she opens her mouth sh*t flew out which definately deterred from her looks.

you think appearing on BB8 makes her as smart as a fox, oh yeah, boy that is gonna get her some high class jobs, that girl is the most air headed ,lame, blank person I have ever witnessed, apathetic, self-important, egotistical, lazy, to name a few other things I think she is. EEWWWW and the minute she opens her mouth sh*t flew out which definately deterred from her looks

Perfect description.

I just think the stupidity outweighs the smart, I mean at a glance she is an attractive gril, but sometime the prettiest turn ugly when they open their mouths, and if she was legit in her persuit of fame she would not go the route she went by appearing on BB, she just didn't have anything astute to say. i kept waiting for the big play on her part or for her to prove me wrong, but she never did.

I did for weeks look for the good. And do you just try and turn around everything everyone says??? I gave her the beneft for weeks, she let me down, in my final decision, I felt the bad outweighed the good.

I found Jen very unattractive from day one with her & Amber being tied for the 2 most unattractive females in the house. She has some nice looking modeling pics because to me if she is positioned perfectly & the light hits her just right she can pass for attractive. But... for me the light rarely hit her right & I found her to be thick in the middle & manly looking. Or maybe I just got tired of looking at her ass all the time, who knows :animated_rotfl:

Archived