Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

well I have to say again the buck starts with Jen herself, don't go on BB if you do not want negitive bs following you around, and no she had no way to know who she would have to contend with, but oh well, all the stuff that ED said was just words people, just words, nothing to feel threatend about,word, sticks and stones, if I got upset about all the really sh*ty things that have been said to me over the years, I would curl up in a ball and die, sometimes people think of the worst possible thing they can say to someone to push a button, and she really barely reacted, but boy some of the GP general public, did, and a lot feel just as I do about it, I am not even sure that ED said the thing about up the butt to her, I thought it was during the tirade with the hell week, with banging of the pans and he said it about Dustin, it has been so hashed and re-hashed, I think it in my opinion is over and done, those pics of Jen that were posted her did not offend me but I did think the booty shot with your cash and prizes practically being on display was raunchy, not a standars for a girl who wants a serious career.

Um I am going to rape her until her ass bleeds? I want to feel her bones break beneath my fingers?? Um okay just words?? Sounds like threats to me

And the same thing could be said for Dickie boy, if you dont want to hear the truth about your nasty self dont go on TV.

And i think i retracted my statement about offended I corrected it saying those who called Jen's pictures Nasty were all for Janelle :party_smilie:

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:animated_scratchchin: if dick was threatening to rape and murder jen, why hasnt he tried it? why isnt she running scared? why isnt he out there stalking her?

ohhh yeah, they were playing a game and the game is over. he is living his life and she is living her life. she doesnt seem to be worried about it and he doesnt seem to be looking to rape and murder her. looks like it was just words. sick and twisted yes, but words none the less.

The show is over and she is living her life why the need to call her pictures nasty? Just wondering

Here's my opinion.

If every post on this message board was made SOLELY based on NEED, we wouldn't have half as many posts.

It's a discussion board - for people to post their opinions.

There doesn't have to be an actual NEED, just a desire to share and exchange opinions.

If someone feels a certain way about something, they are free to express it, even if they don't feel a real need.

(Well, provided it's within the forum rules, of course!)

Also, by the logic of "the show is over", none of us should post anything in this forum ever again!

We might as well close the whole Big Brother forum until the beginning of July 2008.

However, we are discussing many things that have happened since the houseguests left the house.

And, if people would like to continue discussing things that did take place IN the house, they can.

No one is going to force anyone else to take part in the discussion, against their will.

The show is over and she is living her life why the need to call her pictures nasty? Just wondering

same reason YOU are still talking bad about the people you disliked in the game.

its my Opinion. just because you dont agree, doesnt mean i should not post it.

same reason YOU are still talking bad about the people you disliked in the game.

its my Opinion. just because you dont agree, doesnt mean i should not post it.

Exactly so why the need to tell me the game is over and they are living their lives, that seems to suggest i shouldnt talk about it.

I said that I thought the booty shot showing all your cash and prizes (practically) was raunchy, and it is, it is not even a shot playboy would use, more like penthouse, which is the lesser class magazine, I also said I think if you have a serious career in mind you would not have those shots floating around, I think really Jen is not a very smart girl, she has made a lot of questionable choices and is rather a "hello, is anyone in there?" kind of girl, who says what she thinks people want to hear and not what she really thinks cause I do not thnik she has any real thoughts of her own, it takes a long times for some people to come into their own so to speak. I also said that I thought the up the booty remark was made to and about Dustin, and the snapping of the neck about Jen, and that it is "just words", I would Never Ever take that as literal, that he really was serious, NEVER. Dick said everything to get a reaction, and I also said that he did not get much reaction out of her, if it really wounded her she woulda been throwin a hissy fits, and would have screamed and cried and called foul, and raised a stink, she did not, and the ice tea incident was so silly, it was just tea, it was not scalding hot water. Therer has been more reaction on this board alone than Jen hersef ever gave, just sayin.

when jen tells it like it is and doesnt want some nasty dude's hands all over her she is being nasty??

My point is, she should have handled it better or just kept it to herself.

She made him her enemy from the jump.....now add her comments about/to Dani......

Whoever said it's an example of tit for tat is correct.

All I can say is I didn't LIVE there or have the feeds and I wanted to beat the sh*t outta Jen !!

Can't imagine how I could've gone all that time in there with her !!

Sometimes when you can't/won't hit someone the only alternative is to lash out verbally.

Right or wrong, just sayin....

as for the Jen/Janelle part.......I think they are BOTH gross !!

I do not think any one is tellin any one "Well the show is Over, go away now" Nope, I just think people are sayin well it is over and done so do not post about it , some are still discussings some stuff but on the whole it is kinda a moot point, I don't think anyone is trying to make people feel unwelcome by stating the it is over, at least I am not, and I didn't get that from that statement at all. and as far as Janeys pics, I do not in any way think Janell wants a modeling career or a career in the acting field, she alwys said it was not of interest to her, so she can put whatever out there she wants to, I haven't even seen Janells pics, so I do not know wwht they are about.

no doubt she is a hottie, but the lights are really off. yeah I should look so good,lol

Exactly so why the need to tell me the game is over and they are living

their lives, that seems to suggest i shouldnt talk about it.

:blink: I didnt tell you the game was over and i didnt suggest you shouldnt talk about it. please point me to the post i said "game over Talker, i suggest you stop talking about it."

if you are talking about this post:

if dick was threatening to rape and murder jen, why hasnt he tried it? why isnt she running scared? why isnt he out there stalking her?

ohhh yeah, they were playing a game and the game is over. he is living his life and she is living her life. she doesnt seem to be worried about it and he doesnt seem to be looking to rape and murder her. looks like it was just words. sick and twisted yes, but words none the less.

well, this post was telling nobody that the game was over and that they should stop talking about it. i was responding to the accusations that dick truly threatened to rape and murder jen. i dont know how to make it any clearer. i believe if he wanted to rape or murder her, instead of traveling the world, he would be stalking her and planning his attack on her. AND if she thought he was serious, she would be in hiding and have a restraining order against him. BUT as i said before, what happened IN the game is now over and they have both moved on. (this does not mean however that anyone here should not move on)

but i did get a good laugh when i first read your post saying i shouldnt tell you the game is over... when you yourself posted:

that really got me laughing.. :animated_rotfl: so thanks very much.

It started with the oily gunk comp but all that stuff was edited before we could see what else was happening in the house. We missed about six days. I rememberd Jen saying something about the smoke really bothering her from Dick so that's why she didn't want him touching her.

yeah I remember her talkin abou that, she definately had her little weird things.

I think that little incident with Jen saying that about Dick probably set the tone for how he felt about her. She talked about him being disgusting and didn't want him touching her way before she mentioned it was because he smoked. She said he was old and gross. I think that was pretty humiliating for him. I would bet that's where it all began. :animated_scratchchin:

I can understand why a young woman would say she does not want some old guy touching her, especially one so uncouth. She won't be the first or the last to think that smoking is a disgusting habit too. If he found that to be an "embarrassment" it never showed because he continued throughout the show exhibiting disgusting behaviors.

there was touching involved in the competition, so Jen just needed to deal with it, and to ea his own, Jen is a self-righteos individual to try and impose her politics on any one, I sometimes have to work in the smoking section at work, but I do not crush up peoples cigs or try and tell them how or who they should be when I do, after Jan 1 it will all be non smoking in my city, then if someone lights ups something can be said. And I keep saying that I believe that comment was made to Dustin not Jen, I cannot go back to find it because I do not have all the episodes, but I think Dick made the up the butt comment to Dustin during the radical showdown when he said something crappy about everyone, except his daughter of course, if Jen in my opinion wanted to not be touched by a creepy guy , creepy to her she just should have not gone on the show, I have said before that BB is no Sunday School picnic, you are opening yourself up to who knows what can of worms, and in fact again if Dick did make the butt statement to Jen who cares??? She has never made much of it to this day, she didn't even react when it happened, nor at the tea pouring, there has been so much more reaction from others than Jen herself, and while it certainly was in very poor taste to have said it, it was merely a ploy, nothing more, words said to get a reaction, and look at the reaction it has gotten, crazy ,lololol

Exactly and hey like they say about Jen, she kew she was going on a TV show, so she should have anticipated being treated that way, so same goes for Dickie Boy. Plus we dont know what things dick could have said to her before the feeds started. That was part of the genius editing this season, make dickie boy look as good as possible, and it started there making him look like a victim. And it obviously worked with people

I think so too Marty, because when the girls were having their discussions about the oopposite sex, Jen said right out that she did not like sexual interaction, specifically oral sex, so I think she does have some intimacy issues, definately has some self image issues bein all mad about her photograph. lets hope she can overcome her own selfishness and hang ups to know love in her life sometime, life without love is an unhappy propisition, I think

Archived