Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

Thanks for posting link Kaysar_Rules.

Jen looks great! Nice to see a beautiful model who is fit and healthy looking...not the anorexic sticks we so routinely see.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To see MORE of Jen you have to pay $$$ and join the premium sections

Coming soon: See more of Jen in our Premium Members section.

MOD edit: While not exactly explicit, the following boudoir-type photos of Jen are a little racy, so viewing the photos is now up to the reader's discretion. Just click on the links.

http://i22.tinypic.com/11r5efo.jpg

http://i20.tinypic.com/s6r761.jpg

http://i21.tinypic.com/242g21y.jpg

after carol i rank jen as the second best looking female with rest falling in this order kail, jameka, daniele, jess, amber

I think Jen's face looks sorta ugly in those pictures. Even worse then the BB picture that she cried over.

Do you have any of yourself that you would like to post for us to critique?

I think that Jen looks great in the pics. I'm glad to see that she's at least getting to do what she wanted to do -- modeling. Fizzle -- I don't know if she knows about the advertisements on the site... but it's not like she's the girl being advertised in them!

she has a nice body, but after she acted all prissy on BB I would think that kind of modeling would be beneath her, looks skanky to me. I think some of the other girls on the show were way better looking

well yeah in general she was pretty self absorbed and kind prissy and nasty towards most of the others at one time or another, she out and out threatend Amber, not that I cared at all but she was a very nasy , empty headed, vapid, apatheic person, her maind was on vacation and her mouth was constantly working overtime, yep good ol Jen, clueless!!!!!

I can agree with you that Jen was apathetic and self absorbed...but cannot agree with the rest, especially that she was nasty....I didn't see that at all. I always thought that darling Dani was the nasty one...she'd falsely befriend the others, lie to their faces and then completely trash them behind their backs, say how she hates them and then even mock them and laugh about them with her Dad....that's nasty in my book. And threatening Amber...Jen's incident with Amber was minor compared to Eric saying he'd threaten to reveal her abortion and pregnancy secrets...that's nasty.

I'm also not convinced that she is/was clueless. I really do think she has a brain...but for some odd reason just chose not to compete in the game. She said throughout the show that she didn't care...why people choose to say she is clueless rather than just believe that perhaps she really didn't care is beyond me. She got publicity out of the show...and I think that was her primary objective. Her bio indicates that she has some advanced education and she's fairly successful at her modeling career...whether you agree with the type of modeling she does or not...so she isn't a dummy by any means.

And the prissy comment? I don't get that one at all. Jen never had any problems with going full out in the physical competitions, she was on slop a lot and never complained...actually she said she wanted to experience it. She didn't complain about the bunny suit, leotard, the funk dunking...etc. (And the only reason she ate while on slop was because she said she was mad...it wasn't that she couldn't take eating it any more.) I think Dani was prissier than Jen...Dani wouldn't go in the pool or hot tub because it would ruin her make-up and hair...which she spent hours on each morning. Jen would walk around without make-up or her hair done constantly...almost to a fault.

Sorry...I don't mean to go off...but I just can't agree with many of the criticisms of her.

okay...all you Jen haters...swoop in an attack...I know you want to! :lol:

well, I am not now nor was I ever a Jen Hater, I have an opinion of her tho, and at one time I really did give her a chance to prove me wrong in my opionion, but it really went from bad to worse, but a hater, nope I never hated on any one of them this season. Maybe I shoulda said snobbish instead of prissy, she very much thought she was above maybe not what BB was asking her to do but she really felt like she was above everyone else, she also was bossy and in the beginning tried to be in control, and yes she was nasty she confronted Amber in the storage room and threatend her, and she was sooo jealous of Nick and Danieles relationship that she said if I go into that room and they are together "I am putting Nick Up" so I say to me this is nasty attitude behavior. She is a nice looking girl, with a great figure, but ya know when people open their mouth and sh*t comes out it changes their looks for me, in my opinion I think the things she stated about who she is as a person did not add up for me.

but cannot agree with the rest, especially that she was nasty....I didn't see that at all. I always thought that darling Dani was the nasty one...

I totally agree!! compared to how most of them talked trash about eachother Jen was the least nasty out of everyone. Even where dick was concerned her main beef with the NASTY way he treated her was that she didnt want her brothers to have to see that. Even after the show she hasnt trashed the rest the way some others have.

Heck once they were alone Dick and Dani still couldnt stop being nasty about the evicted HG.

Archived