Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has quite a resume. Looks like she went on BB for more exposure.

As for nudity, I guess we saw almost everything on BB 8. She doesn't seem like the modest type to me.

went to some low levels just like everyone else.

Besides the meltdown episode, I don't remember Jen sinking to a low level...

I guess I just did not think Jen was there to play the game. She was there for camera time only. She loved when Dick railed on her because she got more camera time. She said so. She did the cigarette thing for camera time. She ate and broke the rules for camera time. She attacked Dick for camera time.

The whole BB experience for Jen was all about camera time.

I did not respect her for that.

Jen was an idiot.

Jen being on Big Brother for camera time is worse than Dick being on Big Brother for camera time...or Mike for camera time...or eric, kail, nick or amber? how so?

I've been holding this in since going to Jen's site.

I can't call her a liar because I don't know the girl but "I feel". :animated_scratchchin: if Mr Hugh Hefner called her today, she'd be at the mansion before I could type another word.

Jen being on Big Brother for camera time is worse than Dick being on Big Brother for camera time...or Mike for camera time...or eric, kail, nick or amber? how so?

Francis most of the other Houseguests had respect for the game but Jen didn't.

Is there ever a time we can talk about another HG without Dick being brought in the conversation?

I'll repeat what I've said for some time. The Jen thread is to discuss Jen.

It seems to be a lot more valid to discuss a HG's merits (or lack thereof) on their own strength.

Saying.."so-and-so was bad, but so-and-so was worse", grinds to a halt when trying to discuss ONE.

These continuous comparisons belong in an overall discussion thread about BB...just can't work in a specific thread dedicated to one individual.

Jen respected the game and enjoyed the game until she was fed up with the manipulation of the game.

It was posted that jen sunk to a low level, and I would like to know exactly what that low level was?

Should her "level" be considered "low" when it was no worse than everyone around her?

I'm calling out a double standard that Jen supposedly was a bad person because she went on a reality show to further her career, when Zach went to promote his company and possibly get his reality show idea off the ground.

She had no respect for the game?? She went on a show where she had a 1 in 14 chance of winning the prize, or she took the opportunity to promote herself? Either you get a check for $500,000 or you garner post game jobs and earn $500,000. It's not like she went into the game with the plan to cheat. How respectful of the game is that?

quote Jen "I thought it would be something fun to do for the summer"

I am a Big Brother fan from season one. That is not the kind of HG I like to see in the game.

As for the rest you can refer to may last post.

Archived