Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

what a spoiled brat
:animated_rotfl:

since I personally do not know her I cannot speculate whether beauty is only skin deep wtih her, BB8 certainly is not meter for who you really are as a human being

The only reason Jen changed her story about Dick when she got out of the house was because she saw she could get more attention by saying she feared Dick.

Um she was asked questions in her intial interviews I dont see her seeking as much attention from her BB experience as other HG especially the donatos.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the Donatos in general have seeked out much attention as a matter of fact in the real world we are hearing less and less from them, hey they have gone off to europe, where the attention is raging is on the message boards where people are keeping them alive and speculating to the nth degree what they are doing, we have heard more out of Zach and Jen lately in comparison to the rest, and we've heard damn near nothin from Amber, Jameka and Dusty,lol I think D&D are havin a blast and do not need to seek attention, I feel they will have more than they want.

What did Big Brother say to you when you told them you were fearing for your life?

They said that everything is always under control and that nothing would happen to me and so not to be scared

Proving the point that if you are TRULY in fear you'd leave, not matter what.

Or your an idiot for staying.....

I think it proves that the producers were once again more interested in protecting Dick Donato than anyone or anything else...

I don't think the Donatos in general have seeked out much attention as a matter of fact in the real world we are hearing less and less from them, hey they have gone off to europe, where the attention is raging is on the message boards where people are keeping them alive and speculating to the nth degree what they are doing, we have heard more out of Zach and Jen lately in comparison to the rest, and we've heard damn near nothin from Amber, Jameka and Dusty,lol I think D&D are havin a blast and do not need to seek attention, I feel they will have more than they want.

I would be interested in a tally of interviews done by either Donato, or blog entry dealing with BB compared to Jen's. Jen is selling stuff on ebay but other than that i dont see her talking about Big Brother half as much as the donatos so that is why I dont believe she is seeking attention like some have stated, the EW interview was soon after BB had ended.

a tally??, a real count?? At this point and getting close to the holidays, I am focusing on anything but what Jen Johnson is doing and how many interviews, posts, or anything else connected to BB, as a matter of fact I am sooo bored coming here at this point that I think it is time to give it a rest and hang up the ol typing till next season, this had just gotton so wrong and off the beatin path of what we come here to do during the actual season, I personally out of respect to Morty, Jem and a few of the others think it is time to let BB go to the reality (post show) place in the sky, so, till next season. :ciao:

Take me with you Fatcat :lol:

Jen has been MIA really since BB. I know she posted at Jokers and went in chat there. She was nice when she emailed me back about her ebay listings.

I think that BB was mostly a bad experience for Jen, and it makes sense that she doesn't want to talk about it, or even think about it much, for that matter. I really think that she thought she would wear a bikini and get some publicity and have some fun experiences. I don't think she went in for the money aspect at all. So, it was probably a real shock to her when Dick reacted to her as he did.

i think more people are interested in D&D then they are with Jen.

whether ya like them or not, people want to know about them. just look at this place.. nobody can post anything without bringing their names up.... so its no wonder they are doing more interviews and whatnot. its not their fault they more interesting then jen or zack or whoever. i think the people that dislike D&D are the main reason these threads have kept on going so long after the season has ended...

so keep up the hate! it only keeps D&D alive... rock on! :hurray:

I think it is time to give it a rest and hang up the ol typing till next season, this had just gotton so wrong and off the beatin path of what we come here to do during the actual season, I personally out of respect to Morty, Jem and a few of the others think it is time to let BB go to the reality (post show) place in the sky, so, till next season.

You know what? I agree with that. You are a smart person fatcat. This is my last post in BB this year.

Archived