Jen - Evicted Day 55

Jem

Wow the hypoccricy on this board is astonishing :animated_shocking:

Makes me chuckle too, Katy...if all there's left to talk about in a Jen thread is Jen's boobs--real, or not--why do we still have a thread?

I've never posted during and after BB before this year, and I guess I'm surprised at how long some of the threads continue to be here, with the same discussions, etc.

Anyway, so be it. I guess it's been decided that discussing BB remains of interest for some time...!!

Pretty much like the Danielle thread. Posting pics of her over and over and over and saying how pretty she is over and over and over.

Actually, I think this is one HG that the majority agrees isn't worth our time.

Aw the majority again :animated_shocking:

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weather we agree or disagree it is so nice when we can have respectful conversations. Let's try Talker. OK?

Pretty much like the Danielle thread. Posting pics of her over and over and over and saying how pretty she is over and over and over.

I was posting the Daniele pics last night because people like them. Everytime HFZ posted a baiting and flaming post I posted a picture. Well all that is left this morning are the pictures..... :animated_scratchchin:

the other day a BB watcher asked "who is Jen Johnsen?" when asked the question if anyone saw her on Las Vegas.
(this is a quote from fizzle..don't know how you guys use those cool quoty things! lol)

I think that who is Jen Johnson comment had to be sarcasm..there's no way anyone who watched this summer doesn't know who Jen is. Impossible, regardless of knowing last names..she was the only Jen on the show. Also I'm sure she has many fans, to have a list of credits that long someones gotta like what she's doing.

arose, it was asked in the other forum, not here in the BB forum. so when asked "did anyone see Jen Johnson on Las Vegas last night" in the "hot Shows" thread in the TV-Fan Forums... its not like people would think of big brother you know?

my grandma hated jen.. she knows who she was on BB... but if you asked her who Jen Johnson is, she would tell you she does know. she just knows them by there first names. a lot of people are like that.. (especially if they just watch the show and not the feeds and such)

anywhoo...

found this:

if your at a loss for what to eat for dinner.. fear not, just have a cucumber!

37-10-20077-14.jpg

oh I see fizzle..that makes sense I didn't know it wasn't in this forum. One would think a bb watcher would remember Jen though.

I think Jen is also pretty... I don't understand why people have to say personal things about people they know nothing about really... All they know is something they've seen on TV... I don't know Jen and won't say anything bad about her... I didn't like her on the show though...

i know what your saying though. it was posted here too. when i first saw it in the other forum it took ME a few seconds to put the two together.. and only because i remember her list of credits saying she was on Las Vegas.

but honestly, i couldnt tell you the last names of most of the house guests. heck, up until people were calling dick and daniele "The Danotos"... even their last name didnt stick with me.

Jen just happens to have a generic name. maybe if i saw the names in print, it would click... but if you asked me to name them right now, i could not. i know Amber's last name starts with a S

(i am very bad with names anyways... i am lucky to remember their first names)

:) cajun, you got some good pics of her eating that cucumber! lmao

Hey I didn't like her personality and the fact that she didn't really respect the game of Big Brother. That is about the worst I have ever said about Jen.

I think she is pretty and has nice hair and teeth and body. :lol:

I hated Jen in the beginning..that crying over her picture thing was ridiculous, she kinda grew on me though. Kinda like a pitiful puppy that no one else wanted, I'm a sucker for those.

She is gorgeous and I hope she gets all she wants from life.

i think she can be very pretty with the help of professionals. but at her age, she already has droopy eyelids and saggy boobies. i dont know. i just didnt find her naturally pretty like i did some other people. but she does fix up well. and she does work out and keep her body in shape, but i think that is out of fear she will end up like her mother. (i think she took down that picture of her and her mother more because of her mother and not her)

at times she seemed to be ok.. but other times she seemed to be out of her mind. i did dislike her a lot more in the beginning... by the time she left i really didnt have much of a like or dislike for her. she ran her course and then she left. another booger in the wind. (booger as in Mike boogie)

I know in that first show I was really shocked at Jen's reaction to her photo. Didn't care for her much but she grew on me. I liked how she didn't react to Dick's rages at her and then when she got put up for eviction when she didn't think she would - the scene in the bathroom and her quietly crying by herself really made me see a human side of her. I don't think she was used to being the scorned person. I hope her life is better now and wish her well.

Yeah scancy that picture incident was over the top, though it was funny, it was kind of ridiculous. Didnt much care for her then. Like a lot of people she grew on me. What i liked most about her was her enthuseasm, and the fact that out of all the HG she was the one to talk the least crap about people in the house.

She made me laugh :)

:animated_wave: thanks out there whoever deleted me... I needed it. i was just on my way to edit and put a dot or something. but i see i dont have to... so thanks!!!

and even though i never really liked Jen much... Sorry Jen for mucking around in your thread!!! not very nice. hope your covering your crack up these days!

Talker... when Jen had that meltdown over her picture, I said out loud, to myself... Are you SERIOUS? But she certainly did end up being one of the most entertaining personalities in the house. I loved her quirky and random personality. And she certainly displayed grace under fire. I liked her more and more as the season progressed.

I think I liked Jen for about one week. I tried to like her but she was just too weird. She kinda had a meltdown at the end with the cigarette slapping.

I still wish her the best in life. I do feel bad that Dick was such an a$$ to her. She didn't deserve that.

Archived