Dustin - Evicted Day 48

Jem

Yeah Dustin!! So cute!!

His DR sessions were funny, IMO. I thought he would make it further than he did and I kind of wanted him to win.

Always liked him and I guess, I could never understand what his detractors had against him.

I liked him at the beginning, and was rooting for him, but he quickly got too annoying (and dirty)...and not the brightest bulb (mind you he was in the company of a few dim bulbs).

I was more than ready for him to leave when he did.

I also did not know he was only 22> I liked him at first, but his arrogance was disturbing, and what funny diary rooms?? Where he was talkin about cutting off Danieles right leg and he was now gonna cut off her left leg, and then the "Bitch" got nothin in a really mean voice, yeah I really laughed on that diary room, specially when his stupid butt got kicked out that very week,lolololol

surely you jest, or you are just trying to get a response to that one.

Nope, just pointing out that Dustin is 22 and should be given some slack for his "childish" comments. :D Or is that excuse only allowed for someone else?

who would you be speaking of??? I never have ginen anyone a free reign for their age.

what does that have to do with anything?? I did not like Dustins humor or attitude

what does that have to do with anything??

Sorry, I thought your earlier post was questioning my post regarding giving a certain person a pass for bad behavior due to young age.

But again, I like Dustin and this is the Dustin thread.

Me thinks you read too much into stuff, I wasn't even reacting to anything except that I did not know dustin was 22 he looks older to me.

Dustin was definitely one of my least favorites. He thought he had this game wrapped up, but once he won HOH, he went on a power trip. The one quote I can't forget from him is. "Who the f**k does Jen think she is? She hasn't come up to talk to me yet!" This said to Amber in the HOH bedroom a couple hours before Dustin was to make his nominations.

I guess I never heard Dustin like most people. I thought he was kind of joking when he said it. He knew that she knew (crying or not, she knew he was going to cave into the LNC demands and nominate her). Jen wasn't really the kind to beg to not be nominated, as she would much rather be given the chance to play for the veto. I still like Dustin and was sad to see him go the way he did.

was sad to see him go the way he did.

OMG that is one of the highlights of the game. Dustin's face when he got evicted. That was such a good week!

All is good. He had a good time in sequester and left with his prizes.

Archived