Carol - Evicted Day 13

Jem

Carols My Space Blog

September 24, 2007 - Monday

Finale Week

So i thought i would give a run down of my thoughts for the week, forgive me if i run off on a tangent. To be honest the week before i left for the finale i had never been so nervous or scared in my life, yes even more so than the days before entering the house. For a good long minute i even considered not going simply because there were people who i shared this experience with that i would have prefered never to have seen again. As some of you may or may not know there were some very hurtful and untrue things said about me. Also since being the first person out i would tend to be the focus of a good majority of the jokes made within the house. I have never associated myself with people who would do this to me and did not plan to do that now. Maybe i was just afraid my anger would have gotten the best of me and i would have lost in front of Julie Chen and the rest of America Lol. :) I ultimately decided that i needed to go for those who did want me there and i also needed to get some closure to the whole experience.

The first two days there were absolutely amazing! I had such a great time just hanging out with the other first evicted houseguests and the friends and family they had brought with them. I had the most amount of fun with Joe and Nick. It was so great to spend time with them and not have the stress of being in the house resting on our shoulders. Kail's family was great, i loved meeting her children and I see now why she missed her husband so much (they are perfect together). It was also great to see Mike break out of his shell a little bit, i think he may have been more gorgeous than i remembered from the house. ;)

The day of the show was pretty interesting, it was filled with tons of awkward moments and many things left unsaid. it was so obvious to see who was friends with who and who everyone would be staying in contact with. I had several apologies made and was able to move past the petty, childish events that had occured within the house. There were only 3 people who i chose not to talk with (or just ignore), but i will just let everyone else guess who they might have been. It was so great to FINALLY talk to my girl Jen and tell her how proud I was of her and the way she handled the Dick situation. I had a great time dancing with Dustin at the wrap party, definitely left me with a few memories lol.

I loved also meeting the cast members from previous seasons. Since season 7 was the only season i had watched previously, they were the only ones i got excited about. Janelle and Erica are just as gorgeous as ever. Howie and Chicken George turned out to be exactly like they were on the show, so entertaining and so much fun to chat with. Dance it out HOWIE, dance it out :) But of course i got the most excited about meeting Marcellas, in case you cant tell by my picture!

Now lets not forget Vincent, son of the notorious Evel Dick. Before the finale we actually talked a little bit in regards to the show, i was the one who informed him that his dad and sister were the final two. Sorry to spoil it for you. I had a great time getting to know him and because of him i can now say there is some good within the Donato clan. JK

Well there is so much more i could write about in regards to the events of the week and so much more i could say about the houseguests from my season (wouldnt you like to know my honest opinions about everyone) but i am just going to leave it at this for now. i have midterms this week so i really should study. For those of you sending me messages, i am so sorry but it will take me a while to respond to everyone. Thanks so much for the support i have gotten, it is the only thing that brought me to the finale. I truely appreciate all the messages and kind words of encouragement i have recieved the past 3 months. take care and god bless

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=313139023

http://www.myspace.com/caroljourney86

I think she doesn't talk to Jessica, Eric (they trashed her on the phone) and maybe Amber

In an interview? What did they say? I never saw the problem with Carol. My perception was that Jessica and Eric were just being catty. Did Amber say stuff too? I'm out of the loop on this one.

I meant to write show not phone. LOL. I was on the phone when I was typing. eeeek

I am not sure who Carol is not talking to but I know that Eric and Jess used to always do ewwww when talking about Carol. It seems like those are the only ones she didn't talk about or take pictures with. She doesn't have any Amber or Daniele pics either.

In an interview? What did they say? I never saw the problem with Carol. My perception was that Jessica and Eric were just being catty. Did Amber say stuff too? I'm out of the loop on this one.

Eric and Jess made a bet in Beer Pong where Eric would propose to Carole @ the wrap party and then Jess would slap her.

I thought the bet was Eric would propose to Carol and Jessica would slap Eric??

Carol should really be in Crest or Oral-B ads. That's the only thing I remember about her...Great Teeth

• 3 weeks later...

still a mystery to me

what bugs me about carol and lot of hg cast for bb but this allowed to be on the show. is why alison keep this practice of casting hg who dont want to be there? its like a slap in face of folks who actual watch bb but year after year keeping getting rejected so someone like carol get on

i hope so

because having carol on who didnt applied is a slap in the face

• 5 weeks later...

Archived