Sign in to follow this  
Ryomi

Council Changes

I agree with Sophia for green. I think Taylor is gone though. Those kids are too young to understand Taylor is keeping them from work. They will probably be scared into voting Zach in by other districts.

I cant remember who's in the other districts. Mike isn't doing so well as red Leader. As for Blue. Not sure. Greg isnt very popular. Will have to see what develops here.

What is wrong these kids? Leaving that horrible snot on the council?

Taylor disgusts me to no end. I truly hate her, she is a stuck-up looser. All she has done from day one is complain "Deal with it". Ever time I hear her say that I want to slap her as hard as I can right across her face. When she says that "Deal with it" it is worse than finger-nails-on-the-chalk-board. I'd love to take an entire role of duct tape and wrap it around her entire face. LOL..... Man, I am sorry, I'm venting, but I just can't stand Taylor, I truly hate her more than any kid I that I can think of.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll run her right out of town LOL

Ok, I was wrong on every one! I think Sophia would have gotten it if she had run though. And yellow almost did exactly as I predicted. Just one vote sent Taylor out.

It's kind of surprising that Green seems to have the best team, but does poorly in the challenges. They seem to work very well together, and have a lot of good workers/leaders in that group. They also seem to have little to none conflict in their group. I liked their meeting they had were they all stated that they didn't need a new leader. They blend together really well.

Actually, Port, you were dead on with your prediction for Red.

Anyone on Red would have won in a two-man race with Mike.

(In case anyone didn't figure it out, the lone vote for Mike was cast by... Mike himself!)

If I had read your predictions before seeing the episode, I would have disagreed with you on that one, because I thought that even though the Red team might not necessarily like him or get along with him, I thought they could all respect his leadership. Guess I was way wrong on that one.

And Taylor, who I thought was getting replaced for sure, almost won because of girl-power. And I didn't (and don't) think she will leave because she is no longer on the council. She is too tough (or hard-headed) for that. Mike, on the other hand, might have acted hastily and gone home after such a bitter and total defeat. I'm glad he stuck it out. Then again, I didn't actually hear anyone being asked if they wanted to stay or go home. (Edited out for time constraints, perhaps? Or an exception because of the election, and not wanting anyone to be hasty in their decision? Unknown.)

Then again, I didn't actually hear anyone being asked if they wanted to stay or go home. (Edited out for time constraints, perhaps? Or an exception because of the election, and not wanting anyone to be hasty in their decision? Unknown.)

I'm pretty sure it was cut to add more of the election. Since nobody chose to leave, they had no reason to keep it. They already had their suspense for the episode.

Original Council

Red - Mike

Green - Laurel

Yellow

- Taylor

Blue - Anjay

After 1st change (2 new + 2 old)

Red - Guylan

Green - Laurel (re-elected)

Yellow

- Zach

Blue - Anjay (re-elected)

After 2nd change (all 4 new)

Red - DK

Green - Michael

Yellow

- Blaine

Blue - Greg

Some observations about this latest council.

For the first time, it's an all-male affair.

ALL 4 council members have already received a Gold Star!

(Does this make them an ALL-STAR council? LOL)