Dade

Survivor: China

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Survivor China Results

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

by Rhoda Charles

Episode 1 Recap

Thirty-nine days, 16 people, one Survivor. Such sweet words. Yes, folks, Survivor is back.

What is it about this granddaddy of reality shows that is so enjoyable? Great host? Check. Great casting (most of the time)? Check. Great location? Check. I don

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Survivor China Results

Survivor's New Look: Inside the New Tribal Council Set

by Shawna Malcom

Saturday, September 29, 2007

070928int5survivorchina1.jpg

Jeff Probst and the Tribal Council set for Survivor: China

When it comes to Survivor (Thursdays, 8 pm/ET, CBS), a memorable Tribal Council requires more than just a good torch-snuffing. The set can pack a visual wallop, too. Production designer Jesse Jensen has outdone himself for Survivor: China with a 60-foot-high, three-story temple inspired by the country's traditional, vibrantly hued places of worship. The ambitious project took 57 workers seven weeks of 12-hour days in sweltering humidity to build. Not to mention 20 tons of steel framing, 8 tons of concrete and 400 sheets of tim

They clean it up, but there are times when some of the locals get hold of something and sell it on e-bay...

Survivor China Results - Leslie Nease Voted Off

leslie_nease.jpg

Written by Ryan Haidet. Sleeping always seems to be an issue on Survivor and this time is no different. At the Fei Long tribe, Leslie and Courtney were disgusted in Jean-Robert

by Rhoda Charles

Game On

Episode Recap: "I Lost Two Hands and Possibly a Shoulder!"

There

Courtesy of: REALITY TV GUIDE

Survivor China Results

Survivor China Results

Survivor China Finale To Air December 16

The Survivor China will be broadcast on a special night and time, Sunday, December 16 from 8:00PM to 10:00 PM ET/PT on CBS.

The finale will be immediately followed by Survivor China Reunion, hosted by Jeff Probst live from Los Angeles from 10:00PM to 11:00 PM (live ET/delayed PT). The program will mark the first time all 16 castaways will be together again since being in China.

Posted by Joe Reality on October 22, 2007 at 12:02 AM

Survivor Results

Survivor China Results

by Rhoda Charles

What Goes around Comes Around

Episode Recap: I'm Not as dumb as I look..."

Peih-Gee was right. They merged at ten and now it is every person for themselves at the new Hae Da Fung (Black Fighting Wind) tribe. And what an entertiaining episode. I spent most of the hour laughing while anxiously awaiting tribal council, both fearful for James and excited to see if Jaime would make a fool of herself.

TC did not disappoint.It all started back before the merge when James, having hurridely retrieved Zhan Hu's idol left an obvious clue to its existence that later had Jaime rifling through his bag. She and Erik, both secure that they had found the secret idol, entered the merge feeling confident -- well Jaime was confident since she made sure to hang onto what she believed to be her trump card. The teams celebrated their joining at a feast prefaced with Jeff's caution that the game never stops. You'd think one of these yahoos would pay attention to what was happening around them given this rather blatant clue that the Chinese cultural performances would be important later on.

Well, they were. Jeff dropped in at the new tribe unnanounced and seemingly unwelcome since Hae Da Fung barely bothered to acknowledge his arrival. Going with he theme that the game never stops I immediately suspected Frosti of playing everyone when he declared that he had a bad memory and would therefore lose this memory challenge. He then easily won the first individual immunity by answering all the detailed questions correctly. Guess I was right. All of a sudden Frosti is the potential swing vote straddling his alliance of five with Todd, Amanda, Denise, and James and his former ties to Peih-Gee, Jaime and Erik. Even better, after Jaime tipped her hand to him about her idol, Frosti was the only one in the whole game who really knew what was going on. Nice postiion to be in.

For the whole show, I wondered (hoped) if James double-checked his bag to make sure he hasn't been robbed by his devious tribemates. Does she or doesn't she have James' idol? What's going to happen at Tribal? The best case scenario, that's what. You see, ever since the giggle fit, I've not been able to stand Jaime and her disrespecting of James's privacy did not help the matter. I could only hope that she would enact the scenario that Yao-Man had hoped for during his stint in Survivor: Fiji. Sure enough, Jaime stopped Jeff moments before he read the vote and gave him her "idol", which he promptly tossed in the fire. This is why I love Jeff -- he does without compunction what we viewers wish we could. Fei Long, who all knew where the true idols lay, erupted into fits of laughter as Jamie edged out Jean-Robert and was sent home.

Speaking of Jean-Robert...Courtney needs to get over her little thing with the poker player. Nobody cares. Yet Courtney insits that she will vote against her nemesis despite what her tribe wants. I'm not sure what game Courtney thinks she's playing but a social one it is not. With each eye roll she further alienates a potential juror but at this rate she'll probably be Juror No. 2. (I look forward to her question at the final tribal.) Who knows? maybe, as Jean-Robert suggested, she'll go far in the game since strength is now targeted in the individual portion of the game.

That's a discussion for another day. Tonight, I'll rest easy knowing that James is safe for now and the evil-doers from Zhan Hu have lost their power.

Posted by Rhoda Charles 11/1/07 10:33 PM

Survivor China Results - Jean-Robert Bellande Voted Off

Written by Ryan Haidet.

jeanroberteliminated.jpg

Poker Player Outplayed Becoming Second Member of Jury. With nine remaining, day 22 arrives at the recently merged Hae Da Fung. James, the holder of both hidden immunity idols realized that even though the personalities clash with those in his alliance, they need to stick together. Continuing to prove he

Survivor China Results - Votes Flip To Frosti As He Becomes Third Member Of The Jury

Written by Ryan Haidet.

frostivotedoff.jpg

This episode taught us Survivor fans a lot of things. Peih-Gee is irritating, Frosti is Courtney

Survivor China Delivers Recap Episode

Written By Ryan Haidet.

We should have seen it coming. For

by Rhoda Charles

In Case you Missed it the First Time

Episode Recap: It

James Makes Grave Mistake And Meets

by Rhoda Charles

Use It or Lose It

Episode recap: Ready to Bite the Apple

Okay, was that not the coolest Survivor reward ever? Two weeks ago, when dear Frosti was bumped from the tribe and we poor sots thought that that chapter was over Jeff pulled a To Be Continued saying there was

Survivor Still Going Strong In Its 15th Season

Writing by Joe on Sunday, 2 December, 2007 at 9:16 am

Much has been made about how Survivor isn

by Rhoda Charles

Going for the Oscar

Is it luck or skill that

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Survivor Showdown: The Final Five

by Shawna Malcom

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

071212int1survivor.jpg

Todd Herzog, Courtney Yates, Denise Martin, Amanda Kimmel and Peih-Gee Law, Survivor: China

Who

Sign in to follow this