Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Cbs Survivor Fantasy League

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

wolfrider

wolfrider

• LFU
  • 1,205 posts
Okay anyone and everyone , CBS survivor still has there fantasy league going and I made a tribe , it is called Mortys Jia-ren . It is english for obviously Mortys but the second have is Chinese for Family. I need 6 people to sign with me and one other to be this tribe. I know the show starts tomorrow but with yana's spoilers and if you ask her you will find out I am good at ferretting out cool info to . we stand a good chance of doing great . The cbs prizes this year is trip for to to cbs survivor final show or for the winners cbs trip for two to China. Join us and lets see if we can make a name for Mortys .

PS. Yana so used to you being part of the team , please join and help

the addy is as follows

http://www.cbs.com/p...ntasy/index.php

if you want to join our team don't forget the name Mortys Jia-ren . If just want to play have many public tribes you can join . Come lets see what Mortys can do and have some fun all.

iheartcyrric

iheartcyrric

• Pip
  • 83 posts
I'll sign up if its not to late!!

iheartcyrric

iheartcyrric

• Pip
  • 83 posts
is this a public or private team.. and if its private whats the pw??

wolfrider

wolfrider

• LFU
  • 1,205 posts
This is a private team , first to get on the team is one's that go as of now there opening for 6 members here is the info for any want to join it

You have been invited to join a Private Tribe in the SURVIVOR Fantasy League. To log in and join the Tribe, go to: www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor15/fantasy/, click on the link for Fantasy League, and sign up to build your own team. IMPORTANT: do not enter the name of the Private Tribe or its Password on the first Registration page. After you have created your team, click on "Join a Private Tribe" and enter the information below.

Team : Mortys Jia-ren
password: sareid

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
I'm there...

Sharonda99

Sharonda99

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,220 posts
I'll join too. I have a tribe on fantasysurvivor.net, but it doesn't hurt to be in more than one tribe, smile.gif

update: I'm in! I'm yahxa_girl (I forget which Survivor had that tribe name, either 11 or 12 I think).

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
I'm in! Nice to be playing with y'all again...looks like its going to be an interesting season! It seems like the set up is a bit simpler at CBS's fantasy site this year- hopefully that will be a good thing and there won't be as many bugs. happy.gif

wolfrider

wolfrider

• LFU
  • 1,205 posts
Thank you for those of you that have already joined we still need 3 people to make it a complete team and nice to seem some of the old team back together.

here is more information about it and what you can win: so read the post above and come join us and Go Mortys Jia-ren (Family)

CBS.COM SURVIVOR CHINA FANTASY LEAGUE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PARTICIPATION OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY, 18 OR OLDER (OR AGE OF MAJORITY IF GREATER THAN 18).

Sponsor & Prize Provider: CBS Interactive Inc., 2200 W. Cypress Creek Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Managing Your Survivor: China Fantasy LeagueTeam: You may have a maximum of four active Survivors on your team at any time during the Promotion Period. Once you have successfully registered a team you can trade any or all of your Survivor team members as many times as you like during the Promotion Period by deleting a Survivor from your Fantasy League team and replacing him or her with any other Survivor still active in the game. A team roster freeze is in effect commencing at the time the East Coast broadcast of an original Survivor: China episode begins (8:00 pm ET) until six (6) hours after the East Coast broadcast of the show ends (3:00 am ET following night of broadcast). During each week of the Promotion Period in which an original episode of Survivor: China is broadcast, the number of active Survivors will decrease by one (1) as a Survivor is voted off the show. If a member of your Survivor: China Fantasy League team is voted off the Survivor: China show, you may replace that expelled member with an active Survivor

Scoring Points: Registered players accrue points when Survivor cast members on a registrants' team are awarded points based on their actions, and outcome of events (e.g., winning immunity) during an episode. Survivor: China episode #1 scheduled for broadcast on or about 9/20/07 will be the first episode used to accrue points to registered Survivor: China Fantasy League registrants. Team point totals will be updated by 1:00 PM Eastern Time the day following the night of each new Survivor: China broadcast. All decisions regarding scoring in the Survivor: China Fantasy League will be made by an "Official Scorer", a CBS.com representative whose decisions are final and binding on matters relating to the awarding of points in this game. In each new episode points will be awarded ONLY for qualifying activities occurring during new, previously unseen footage broadcast during the Survivor: China television program. No points will be awarded for events that occur during flashbacks of any sort.
Following are the categories for which points will be awarded in the Survivor: China Fantasy League (categories and corresponding point awards are subject to change at any time at Sponsor's discretion):
Reads Tree Mail: Your team earns 10 points any time one of your Survivors reads aloud any part of the "Tree Mail."
Cries: Your team earns 12 points any time one of your Survivors sheds tears.
Sprint Forward in the Game. Wins Immunity (group): Your team earns 25 points any time one your Survivors is on the Tribe that wins Immunity.
Sprint Forward in the Game. Wins Immunity (individual): Your team earns 30 points any time one of the Survivors on your team wins the individual Immunity Challenge.
Wins Reward Challenge (group): Your team earns 10 points any time one your Survivors is on the Tribe that wins a Reward Challenge.
Wins Reward Challenge (individual): Your team earns 20 points any time one your Survivors wins the individual Reward Challenge.
Sits Out Challenge: Your team loses 12 points any time one of your team does not take part in a group reward challenge or an immunity challenge.
Walks the Great Wall of China: Your team earns 15 points any time one your Survivors walks the Great Wall of China.
Voted Off: Your team loses 20 points when one of your Survivors gets voted off of the show.
Bonus Points: You are awarded the points disclosed any time one of your Survivors performs the activity that you have selected for them in the "Bonus Points" area.

There are two prizes offered in the Survivor China Fantasy League, a Survivor China Finale Prize and a Trip to China Grand Prize.
Prizes: One (1) Survivor: China Finale Prize: 3-Day/2-Night trip to either Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY ("Finale Broadcast City") and attendance at the Survivor: China Finale broadcast for the Finale Prize winner and one guest. Prize consists of round-trip coach air transportation for Finale Prize winner and guest to Finale Broadcast City from a single major U.S. airport nearest Finale Prize winner's home (Finale Broadcast City and departure airport determined solely by Sponsor), double occupancy standard hotel accommodations for two (2) nights, admission for Finale Prize winner and guest to the Survivor: China Finale on/about Sunday December 16, 2007, ground transfers in Finale Broadcast City from hotel to studio and $500 cash. Trip destination and dates of travel are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and producer's production schedules. Finale Prize winner will receive less than seven (7) days notice prior to trip departure.Estimated retail value of the Finale Prize is $3,500

Survivor: China Grand Prize: 8-Day/7-Night trip to China for the Grand Prize winner and one guest. Prize consists of round-trip coach air transportation for Grand Prize winner and guest to destination city in China (city determined solely by Sponsor) from a single major U.S. gateway airport nearest Grand Prize winner's home (as determined by Sponsor), double occupancy standard hotel accommodations for seven (7) nights, ground transfers in China from airport to hotel and $500 cash. Trip to China must be completed within one (1) year of award or Grand Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Estimated retail value of the Survivor: China Grand Prize is $15,000.

iheartcyrric

iheartcyrric

• Pip
  • 83 posts
wooohoo im there!! what do we do next LOL

wolfrider

wolfrider

• LFU
  • 1,205 posts
Pick your Players and assign bonus points , lol.

Thank you all but we do have room for one more person to be a full team , if ya got anyfriends that might be interested ask if they want to play to
have fun and make pts and win the trip will ya.

oscarjunk25

oscarjunk25

• Pip
  • 6 posts
How do i get started? i want to play It would be fun!

David!

wolfrider

wolfrider

• LFU
  • 1,205 posts
The address and all you need are posted above , right now is the black out period cause the show is on . If my team is not full you can get in but if it is full there is always the public tribes and you can still play and try to win the prizes either way.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
looks as if im too late. so GOOD LUCK TEAM MORTY!

Sharonda99

Sharonda99

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,220 posts
If you still want to play fantasy survivor, you can go to www.fantasysurvivor.net and join my tribe, Mortys Marvels, tribe ID 5666. No prizes involved, this is just for fun. There are several people from Morty's there.

As for CBS Fantasy Survivor, I got 82 points last night. It's been a while since I've played the fantasy league on CBS, so I'm really rusty. How can tell how I scored in relation to my tribe?

wolfrider

wolfrider

• LFU
  • 1,205 posts
I don't know myself how to get any totals but my own , guess we can put it here or just email each other with them untill they post over all totals.

I know my total was 350

I will get pj's/dolphins later tonight when I get home. thanks all for playing and there is still room for one player on our mortys team firt come gets it. couldn't sign last night cause of the black out period but is open now/.

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
I only scored 70 points and I don't even know how I did that... I didn't see how to assign points until today...

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Yana, I only rec'd 140 because I didn't see the place to record reward points. It's set up very differently than previous seasons, and I thought maybe they had done away with reward points because I couldn't find it...oh well...sigh.

Sharonda99

Sharonda99

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,220 posts
Yana, I only rec'd 140 because I didn't see the place to record reward points. It's set up very differently than previous seasons, and I thought maybe they had done away with reward points because I couldn't find it...oh well...sigh

That's what I was thinking, that maybe they'd done something differently because I didn't see how to assign points until today either. I know that the game is played similiar to the way they used to do Fantasy Big Brother, but like I said in a previous post, it's been a long time since I'ved played.

islandgirl

islandgirl

• Pip
  • 143 posts
Wolfrider, I went and tried to get in but I think because I am from Canada I am not allowed to play. I hope you guys do well tho.

wolfrider

wolfrider

• LFU
  • 1,205 posts
Islandgirl if you are islandgirl_3 then you did make the 8th and final member of the team , welcome aboard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users