Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Cbs Survivor Fantasy League

Yeah, I switched to Leslie too at the last minute...bummer. Plus I really didn't think the same tribe would win both reward and immunity challenges (even though you said so). sigh.

Just curious- do you think they'll count Amanda losing her top as "gets naked"? I just wonder how technical they'll get on stuff like that. Also, I had Jaime down as "sleeping away from the tribe"...do you think that'll count since they showed her when she was kidnapped laying down with her eyes closed? Hope so!

I took a look at the scoring for this week, and they didn't count any points for anyone getting naked... I think they should, but they didn't... Jamie did spend the night with the other tribe and we did get points for her sleeping away...

I had Jaime, Amanda, Leslie and James on my team this week. I did some changes on Tuesday or Wednesday after discussion of the spoilers and whether or not Jaime instead of Leslie would be the kidnap victim. It paid off for me because Amanda, Leslie and James scored points for me as far as IC, RC and Leslie crying, but I lost 24 points b/c Jaime and Leslie sat out a challenge. I got 40 points for Jaime sleeping away from camp.

I'm also wondering about the naked thing. I had Amanda for getting naked and technically she did, so why aren't we getting points? I'm going to go consult the rules.

*feeling weird b/c I'm excited about someone getting naked*

updated:

Okay, I looked at the rules on cbs.com and no where does it mention specifically (at least from what I can see) what 'getting naked' means.

Following are the categories for which points will be awarded in the Survivor: China Fantasy League (categories and corresponding point awards are subject to change at any time at Sponsor's discretion):

Reads Tree Mail: Your team earns 10 points any time one of your Survivors reads aloud any part of the "Tree Mail."

Cries: Your team earns 12 points any time one of your Survivors sheds tears.

Sprint Forward in the Game. Wins Immunity (group): Your team earns 25 points any time one your Survivors is on the Tribe that wins Immunity.

Sprint Forward in the Game. Wins Immunity (individual): Your team earns 30 points any time one of the Survivors on your team wins the individual Immunity Challenge.

Wins Reward Challenge (group): Your team earns 10 points any time one your Survivors is on the Tribe that wins a Reward Challenge.

Wins Reward Challenge (individual): Your team earns 20 points any time one your Survivors wins the individual Reward Challenge.

Sits Out Challenge: Your team loses 12 points any time one of your team does not take part in a group reward challenge or an immunity challenge.

Walks the Great Wall of China: Your team earns 15 points any time one your Survivors walks the Great Wall of China.

Voted Off: Your team loses 20 points when one of your Survivors gets voted off of the show.

Bonus Points: You are awarded the points disclosed any time one of your Survivors performs the activity that you have selected for them in the "Bonus Points" area.

No where does it even specify what the bonus activities are, so how can they say that Amanda's top coming down or any of the guys' with their rears hanging out doesn't qualify as 'naked'?

Okay Team Mortys this is the points for this week as I have gathered them this morning , the private tribe leader board is not updated as it still showing our scores for last week. I am showing last weeks scores / this weeks and each persons total along with the tribe total added on a calculator.

week 1 /2

wolf = 350/140 = 490

sharonda = 82/133 = 215

Judy = 350/140 = 490

katmar = 140/257 = 398

yana = 70/98 = 168

iheart = 270/85 = 355

dolphin/pj = 140/45 = 185

islandgirl_3 = 58

--------------------------------------

Total = 1424/2359

Okay Team Mortys time to get our tribe pics and bonus points posted for the week . Choose how you feel or if want check out my spoilers for episode 3.

My Pics for this week are as follows:

James: IC Winner Pts(Bonus says name of tribe ) He has done it only once so far , but also might consider finds immunity idol but i think that will be next week or week after.

Erik : ( I think ) RC Winner Pts (Bonus says name of tribe ) He did it on episode 2 , 4 times for a total of 160 pts .

Leslie : IC Winner Pts ( Bonus sleeps away from tribe) I believe her to be the kidnap victim

Sherea: (I think) RC Winner Pts ( Bonus sleeps away from tribe ) Just in case I am wrong and she is the kidnap victim , she has made no bonus pts so far except for crying for total of 12 pts

No where does it even specify what the bonus activities are, so how can they say that Amanda's top coming down or any of the guys' with their rears hanging out doesn't qualify as 'naked'?

I'm only guessing, mind you, but I think that "gets naked" must mean completelynaked. Think Richard Hatch...uh, no wait, you better not. :P

Yeah, I don't want to think about that, lol. If I were on his season, I would have gouged my eyes out!

Okay Team Mortys here is the standing for CBS Survivor this week : Iheart am sorry but you lost pts this week cause all your members were on fai long tribe and they none of them scored any pts this week cause won no challenges and you had the two that sat out the RC.

week 1 /2/3

wolf = 350/140/78 = 568

sharonda = 82/133/43 = 258

Judy = 350/140/70= 560

katmar = 140/257/78 = 476

yana = 70/98/78 = 246

iheart = 270/85/-12 = 341

dolphin/pj = 140/45/185 = 320

islandgirl_3 0/58/80 = 136

Total = 1424/2359/2905

This weeks blue ribbon winner is dolphin / PJ/ Patrick

This week sucked for me on both of my fantasy teams. I didn't realize that Zhan Hu would win both challenges. And I had Dave getting the boot this week! I realized last night that although I had Leslie sleeping away from camp, she was also eliminated! Terrible week!

Me too Shronda... I think next week will be Dave's turn... But it could be Sherea's...

Hi everyone! I have been doing fantasy on CBS and on here. How do I get into your tribe at CBS? If that is even possible. Or that you would want me to join :)

Would love to have you join but only allowed 8 people per private tribe smoochies , maybe there another mortys team that is not filled yet and they will let you know here any details. If not can try starting another one of your own and add the details here inviting other members of Mortys to join.

Wow Congrats Wickedclown!!! That's awesome...

:2thumbsup: Way to go, wicked...and of course we care! :pleased:

Okay All Wolfies Pics for Episode 4 :

1. Aaron (Bonus Question) Says Name of Tribe , of course if they win the RC could be he catches a fish when shown how by the fisherman

2. Amanda (Bonus Question ) Says Name of Tribe

3. James (Bonus Question ) Finds Hidden Immunity Idol , he finds it some time this week or before the switch next week so a good one for James.

4. Jean Robert (Bonus Question ) Catches a Fish , don't know if he does but the commercials show him with a crab , lol.

My reasons for my pics is none of these people go home this week , I believe Fei Long will dominate in both challenges this week , None of them Sit out or are shown sitting out a challenge so it seems like a safe pic.

I think I may have to follow your lead this week. We will have to see. :animated_scratchchin:

Just wanted to add, that I have seen some pics and it looks like Courtney sits out of the fireworks challenge, the RC.

Good luck everyone!

Okay everyone here is this weeks stance on team mortys for the CBS Survivor Fantasy League . The Private Tribes Leader board is still 1 week behind showing the team totals as of Episode 3 and Mortys is Number 45 there with 2905.

week 1 /2/3/4

Judy = 350/140/70/160= 720

wolf = 350/140/78/138 = 706

katmar = 140/257/78/93 = 579

iheart = 270/85/-12/138 = 479

dolphin/pj = 140/45/185 /115 = 435

yaxha_girl = 82/133/43 /138 = 396

yana = 70/98/78/115 = 361

islandgirl_3 0/58/80/35 = 171

Total = 1424/2359/2905/3840

im at 625!! This was a great episode for me!

Sign in to follow this